Do you have pics of your flowers delivered to your cabin?

shoppingfever

Be aware fellas, if you buy the DW flowers, she'll expect them EVERY cruise! :D Out of 15 cruises, only once did not get her flowers.

Here are just a couple examples:

And the problem is ???

I'm sure she enjoyed them immensely which is why you continued buying them! :D

Be aware fellas, if you buy the DW flowers, she'll expect them EVERY cruise! :D Out of 15 cruises, only once did not get her flowers.

Here are just a couple examples:

After all she does for you, doesn't she (at the very least) deserve flowers from you? Also, a little "bling" goes a long way. That pair of earrings or necklace that you buy for her will probably get you more than a kiss and a hug.;):o

I can't find the picture of my flowers right now, but they were beautiful!! My sweet hubby sent a bouquet to me and my Mom. Mine were red and hers were either white or yellow (I can't remember).

I do know my hubby got the 3rd degree from the attendant when he walked in the shop and said he wanted to order 2 sets of roses to be delivered to 2 different cabins! Lol

On our first cruise there were roses in our room on arrival. When I ask where they came from we were told the last couple left them for the next person to enjoy. That started a tradition with us. We leave ours if the still look good and inform the attendant that they are for the next occupant. I just hope they enjoy them as much as I did.

On our first cruise there were roses in our room on arrival. When I ask where they came from we were told the last couple left them for the next person to enjoy. That started a tradition with us. We leave ours if the still look good and inform the attendant that they are for the next occupant. I just hope they enjoy them as much as I did.

I love that idea!