Penalty for switching Ships - ES

Scrapenthusiast

to them that would be a cancellation and rebooking.

All cancellations that occur prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit less a $50 pp service fee. The future cruise credit can only be redeemed on bookings made in USD currency, will be applied to your cruise fare, is non-refundable, non-transferable, any unused portion will be forfeited, and must be used on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation.

so the fee sounds like $50 per person and there is no real way to get around it unless some agent just decides not to charge you but I assume that is VERY rare

Thanks for the quick responses everybody!! :) Now to decide what to do....I impulsively booked a cruise on the Fantasy, but now I'm thinking I may have made a mistake. In comparison to the Pride or the Conquest it just doesn't seem to have much to offer. Hmmmm...decisions, decisions. Anyone have any input on the Fantasy? It seems to be a much smaller ship, and I know it's the oldest in the fleet but I read that it had been updated in the past several years?

Thanks for the quick responses everybody!! :) Now to decide what to do....I impulsively booked a cruise on the Fantasy, but now I'm thinking I may have made a mistake. In comparison to the Pride or the Conquest it just doesn't seem to have much to offer. Hmmmm...decisions, decisions. Anyone have any input on the Fantasy? It seems to be a much smaller ship, and I know it's the oldest in the fleet but I read that it had been updated in the past several years?

Yes, the Fantasy is the oldest ship in the fleet, BUT, we had a fantastic time on her. I would sail her again any day! We love all the cruise ships. True there is not any guys burgers or specialty restaurant, but you will have a good time on the Fantasy.