March 23 Allure - Interior Sold Out? or wait?

coachlover

Hi,

I was wondering, based on your experience, if the interior cabins will open up closer to sailing. At this moment they are showing sold out. This is spring break so it actually might be really out...not sure.

Thanks.

Interior cabins aren't sold out for that sailing, I just checked a website I can't link to here (against board rules) and there are still at least 20 cabins left. They were all cabins for 2. Were you looking for a cabin for more than 2? Those are sold out.

I was really looking for a cabin for 4, but my husband and kids could split up - not really a big deal to us. 1 adult/1 kid per cabin.

However, I just checked the website and it says to call for those cabins. The RCCL website is sooooo confusing to me. I will try and look again. I appreciate you taking the time to respond and for the information.

I was really looking for a cabin for 4, but my husband and kids could split up - not really a big deal to us. 1 adult/1 kid per cabin.

However, I just checked the website and it says to call for those cabins. The RCCL website is sooooo confusing to me. I will try and look again. I appreciate you taking the time to respond and for the information.

It is very unlikely you will find a cabin for 4, during spring break, less than a month before the cruise. The other thing you are running into is that particular sailing is on the Crown and Anchor weekly sail that started yesterday so cabins are going to go very fast. If you want on that sailing, I would get on the phone now and forget about the website.

Good luck.