Calling all cheerleaders

golfb4cruzing

Do you think out of the few thousand people on the ship the only people who took pictures are the ones that are suing (if the conditions really were as bad as they say)?

Here are a couple of videos that were on youtube, there are more out there as well.

Really?! If no one sues how will they get paid?

BTW, the people on the cruise didn't "get nothing". They were compensated by Carnival quite generously as I recall without lawyers. Well maybe not everyone agrees - like lawyers - because IF NO ONE SUES THEY DONT GET PAID!

You said so much better than me.:(

Really?! If no one sues how will they get paid?

BTW, the people on the cruise didn't "get nothing". They were compensated by Carnival quite generously as I recall without lawyers. Well maybe not everyone agrees - like lawyers - because IF NO ONE SUES THEY DONT GET PAID!

Um, I do believew even those that don't know what a bar is would gewt that one.

The Triumph is a cursed ship. Don't ever bring it back to Mobile. While it was here stuff blew over, ships crashed, a man died and a barge blew up. In the year since it's been gone? Nothing.

Let me guess. You want the Breeze or Vista to dock at Mobile instead?

RdP :)

Edited by R3DP0

The Triumph is a cursed ship. Don't ever bring it back to Mobile. While it was here stuff blew over, ships crashed, a man died and a barge blew up. In the year since it's been gone? Nothing.

Yea that had nothing to do with the 70 mph gust that day. And I forget, who was found at fault for those incidents?

Neptune is still angry. Triumph suffered a power outage about a fortnight ago ... Even with its newly installed and touted redundant systems.

Planes, trains, automobiles, bicycles and ships, no matter how technologically advanced they become, will break down, will be in accidents (due to both human error as well as nature.)

Humans, not all but a large majority, will continue to seek compensation in some form for accidents and other such issues.

What, to me, is disheartening, is those that seek to profit from these occurrences. I do not seek to minimize that compensation of some kind should be given when the mistakes of others create them.

I also know that there are those that just seek to great drama, controversy and self grander, by creating threads with titles such as this.

Sent using Tapatalk and while cruise dreaming

a. I didn't start the original whenever it was. The article states updated 25Feb14.

b. HAL recently had a case of Noro and a failed inspection.

c. RC had the bad Noro cruise.

d. Princess has 2 Noro cruises at this moment.

So equal abuse for all. We will still cruise but I'll stay with Princess. The wife doesn't care as long as she has a balcony. Unless something brilliant brings us back.

If all the hubbub converts to lower cabin rates . . . fine with me.:)

Having said that, I would probably not appreciate some of the things those people went through, but would have made the best of the experience and would love the FULL reimbursement for the cruise with another one for FREE.

The two things that I took away from this article are:

1) Carnival was found negligent.

"It is highly likely that Carnival was responsible for a reasonably probable causes to which the accident could have be (sic) attributed. Here, the facts of the occurrence warrant the inference of negligence."

2) Even though they were negligent, they never promised a safe cruise.

But Graham also ruled that the company did not breach its contract with passengers, agreeing with Carnival's argument that when passengers bought a ticket, they were never promised a safe voyage at all, which may come as a big surprise to future cruise passengers.

"The contract ticket makes no express guarantee for safe passage, a seaworthy vessel, adequate and wholesome food, and sanitary and safe living conditions," wrote Graham.

Edited by bugeater2