Princess Visa onboard credits on Cruise Personalizer?

Sayra

Yes, my Visa OBC has always shown under the 'print travel summary' portion of the personalizer.

Here's a cut and paste from my last cruise:

ALL SPECIAL SERVICES FOR THIS BOOKING

Onboard Credit $500.00 Usd Quantity: 1 Reservation Contact: PRINCESS CRUISES

Delivery Date: Jan 19

Unit Price:Onboard Credit $50.00 Usd Quantity: 1 Reservation Contact: PRINCESS CRUISES

Onboard Credit $100.00 Usd Quantity: 1 Reservation Contact: PRINCESS CRUISES

Edited by Paula_MacFan

Yes, my Visa OBC has always shown under the 'print travel summary' portion of the personalizer.

Here's a cut and paste from my last cruise:

ALL SPECIAL SERVICES FOR THIS BOOKING

Unit Price:Onboard Credit $50.00 Usd Quantity: 1 Reservation Contact: PRINCESS CRUISES

Onboard Credit $100.00 Usd Quantity: 1 Reservation Contact: PRINCESS CRUISES

Interesting... I have prepurchased items via my TA on a TA controlled booking. I do not see the items under the travel summary that I print (I did see them on my Princess credit card so I know they were purchased / charged as requested).

Should I see these items on this travel summary if I used a TA for the booking?

ETA - now that I think about it, I do not see any of the "freebies" listed that my TA has gifted us either. I honestly have not looked on prior cruises as her gifts just showed up throughout the cruise or were in the vouchers that were in the cabin upon arrival.

Edited by Dudleydog73

Interesting... I have prepurchased items via my TA on a TA controlled booking. I do not see the items under the travel summary that I print (I did see them on my Princess credit card so I know they were purchased / charged as requested).

Should I see these items on this travel summary if I used a TA for the booking?

ETA - now that I think about it, I do not see any of the "freebies" listed that my TA has gifted us either. I honestly have not looked on prior cruises as her gifts just showed up throughout the cruise or were in the vouchers that were in the cabin upon arrival.

I booked thru a TA. My Princess Visa OBC has always shown up under the 'print travel summary' tab. My TA also gifts us OBC which is shown under the 'OBC' tab in the personalizer.

I booked thru a TA. My Princess Visa OBC has always shown up under the 'print travel summary' tab. My TA also gifts us OBC which is shown under the 'OBC' tab in the personalizer.

Glad you pointed out that tab - I did my Princess Visa OBC online Monday and it shows up in that tab today - wasn't expecting it to show up within two days.

Very interesting. I agree that the OBC gifted by my TA shows up in the OBC tab, but I'm talking about bottle of wine, specialty restaurant vouchers, chocolate covered strawberries, etc etc. I do not see those in the travel summary that you mentioned, but they show up throughout the cruise or I have a voucher for them in the cabin at the start of the cruise.

I do not have anything under special services in my travel summary, even though she charged them using my credit card which I verified the charged amounts for each item are correct for what I instructed her to buy.

Very interesting. I agree that the OBC gifted by my TA shows up in the OBC tab, but I'm talking about bottle of wine, specialty restaurant vouchers, chocolate covered strawberries, etc etc. I do not see those in the travel summary that you mentioned, but they show up throughout the cruise or I have a voucher for them in the cabin at the start of the cruise.

I don't think those types of gifts are listed there. I think you just get the voucher for those items.

We have the '3 for free' promotion booked for our next cruise. The TA said she could send us an email verification listing the free wine, picture, etc., so that may be the only verification we get for those types of items.

Edited by Paula_MacFan

Glad you pointed out that tab - I did my Princess Visa OBC online Monday and it shows up in that tab today - wasn't expecting it to show up within two days.

You're welcome! I don't know if people just aren't aware of that tab and simply see the 'OBC' option? But I consistently see people post here that Visa OBC isn't in the personalizer, and it's been my consistent experience that's just not correct. They just need to look in the right place:) The website could be a little more user friendly in that regard I guess.