Where in the world is the Jewel?

micheleg

That looks exactly like the Clark Fork River in our back yard - and even the hay bales to make it even more real!!

Thanks for a wonderful picture - and a great sense of humor!

That picture is my desktop - If we can't come to this site with a smile on our collective faces - we have bigger problems. :D

Cabin 10500

Balcony Square Footage (144)

Cabin Square Footage (357)

Shoreguy - you've made my day!! Thank you!! At first I didn't "see" the picture, so it took me a while to overcome my security settings to allow the picture ....then WOW!!

The balcony is smaller - but I'm guessing that those are all windows at the front of 10500....for a great view when you wake up!! :D

I'm happy now! :)

Shoreguy - you've made my day!! Thank you!! At first I didn't "see" the picture, so it took me a while to overcome my security settings to allow the picture ....then WOW!!

The balcony is smaller - but I'm guessing that those are all windows at the front of 10500....for a great view when you wake up!! :D

I'm happy now! :)

Looks like you will have a partial roof over your head with the new bridge design.

Looks like you will have a partial roof over your head with the new bridge design.

We chose that cabin versus the one next door (10502) because we liked the idea of some shade - we're Brits and find that Caribbean weather sun very strong!;); and also because I thought it had the most privacy from the bridge above.

Can't wait for Dec 25th to come!

We chose that cabin versus the one next door (10502) because we liked the idea of some shade - we're Brits and find that Caribbean weather sun very strong!;); and also because I thought it had the most privacy from the bridge above.

Can't wait for Dec 25th to come!

Good choice - I thought all Brits just went nuts when the saw the sun :D Last 2 winters on the 10 day Dawn for NYC we had large groups of Brits that we called lobster people. I never saw so many folks with so much sunburn still sitting out in the sun day after day.

It looked painful :eek:

Good choice - I thought all Brits just went nuts when the saw the sun :D Last 2 winters on the 10 day Dawn for NYC we had large groups of Brits that we called lobster people. I never saw so many folks with so much sunburn still sitting out in the sun day after day.

It looked painful :eek:

In the height of winter it's still dark here until 7.30am and from 3.30pm onwards... so forgive my fellow Brits who crave some warmth and sunshine :D They just don't realise how strong that sun is! Me, I love warmth and shade :p

In my UK brochure, it shows the Jewel as having only one fee-paying restaurant (Le Bistro), yet when I was on the Star, their Asian restaurant was fee-paying (with GREAT food) also.

I hope that Chin-Chin will offer the same great menu (even at a fee...) I think the Teppanyaki was a fee restaurant too on the Star....

Does anyone know what kind of steaks they serve in Cagneys? (it didn't exist when I was last on the Star)

Thanks

In my UK brochure, it shows the Jewel as having only one fee-paying restaurant (Le Bistro), yet when I was on the Star, their Asian restaurant was fee-paying (with GREAT food) also.

I hope that Chin-Chin will offer the same great menu (even at a fee...) I think the Teppanyaki was a fee restaurant too on the Star....

Does anyone know what kind of steaks they serve in Cagneys? (it didn't exist when I was last on the Star)

Thanks

Cagneys is a pay resturant - the serve filet, ribeye, T bone, as well as fresh Lobster on the Dawn.

No question they will ofer the same menu in Chin chin - check out the deck plan that shows the expanded Teppanyaki area as well as the suisi bar. This will be a pay resturant as well.

This site has a nice overview. Not completely accurate but a good read.

http://www.7blueseas.com/cruiselines/ship.asp?id=139&page=2

Archived