Conquest Specific question (or sister ship)

Almost Packed

After the 2.0 upgrades, did the grill that was near the sky pool aft Lido go away? You know, opposite side of Pizza Pirate (or whatever it's now called)

I know Guys burger joint is the burger station now. I was just curious if the grill was still there or if something took it's place.

The counter still shows up on the deck plans. I just don't know if it's used for anything.

Curious mind wants to know.

Thanks,

There is something there, but I think it was mostly an extension of the buffet.

They serve late night snacks there most nights, with hotdogs and potato chips.

Thanks for the info. hot dogs, chips etc...that's great to know.

I didn't wonder back that far on my last cruise, and then the previous time we were on the Conquest was before the 2.0.

Thanks both of you for the quick replies.

The only thing the aft grill was used for was the late night snacks. So sad, I was thinking that with that kind of wasted space, they could definitely offer another type of food there...the Indian or the Mongolian like other ships have. I was actually sort of disappointed in the food stations on Conquest after having sailed on the Sunshine which had a lot more food options.

Just got off Conquest this past Sunday. Was pretty shocked to see that area not in use at all - not even for continental breakfasts! We wandered back there a few evenings around 9:30-10 and also saw nothing. I guess late night snacks come out later than 10! As others have said - it is a waste of good space.

The funny thing is they got rid of the Mongolian Wok to put in Guy's burgers.

The wok was a huge disappointment for me...i guess i'm use to our local Mongollian grills here at home that really do a great job.

I don't miss it one bit from the ship. the food was not worth the wait for me as they didn't carry all of my fave ingredients i'm use to. dh however loves it, but he's happier with Guys.

I agree, it does seem to be a waste of space. What a shame.

thanks everyone for the info.