Non Premium Bottled Water

Italy52

I know there is a different charge and different brands of water but I think it is very funny.

Would you like some water?

Yes, please.

Regular or premium?

What is the difference other than the price?

The premium is better.

Why?

Because it costs more.

Can or does anyone really able to taste the difference or have any ill effects from drinking non premium bottled water?

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅🍸🍻

... Can or does anyone really able to taste the difference or have any ill effects from drinking non premium bottled water?

@miched, I think tasting a difference comes more into play when you're talking about mineral or sparkling water, which I would think are the ones considered Premium ... so like a Pellegrino or a Fiji, versus just a purified drinking water.

@miched, I think tasting a difference comes more into play when you're talking about mineral or sparkling water, which I would think are the ones considered Premium ... so like a Pellegrino or a Fiji, versus just a purified drinking water.

When you have the premium package you get a different brand of plain water than you do with the classic. I don't remeber the exact brands but they are different. Most servers will look at your card to make sure that they give you the correct bottle. There were many times that I got a bottle and it wasn't the one the one for the premium package and It really didn't matter. It was wet and cold.

🌊🚢🍻🍸

I have the question about bottled water in the rooms do they offer aquafina or arrowhead etc. In the rooms or only at a bar. The question applies to suites. Rccl offers a bottled water package I believe perrie a case at a time does celebrity offer this. I don't need fancy water but need to drink 2 quarts per day.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Forums mobile app