Emerald Princess - what do you love about her?

Jo and Rob

We love the Adagio lounge, which is next to Sabatini's. It is hardly ever crowded and in fact many passengers don't even find it over the course of a cruise. Good piano music most nights and on a few evenings some of the musicians from the show orchestra show up for jazz. It's a very comfortable venue if you want to get away from the crowds that sometimes make seating difficult in Explorers and the Wheelhouse. Some excellent appetizers available from Sabatini's too. Looking forward to being there in 10 days!

Gene & Kathy from Cape Cod

We love it too. :)

Emerald Princess has a great layout (I think) but for the Botticelli Dining on Deck 6 you have to use the rear stairwell on 7 to get there. If you are in the Piazza area on 5 or 6 that will not work. I think it is the same as the Grand in that respect. I do the traditional dining which is in Botticelli but once a day for the evening meal isn't a deal breaker! :)

Many thanks. We are doing anytime dining, any idea which restaurant that will be in, or, is it in all restaurants?

Thanks for all the great responses. We usually eat in the dining room whenever we can but I love sea food and would like to know more about when the buffet has seafood. What is the bucket exactly?

I did the Flashmob on the Crown Princess which was great fun but rehearsals can be restrictive and people seemed to come and go which made continuity difficult. I might try out the choir this time as I was impressed with it on the Crown.

Forgive me for forgetting but we sail on different lines so sometimes I get mixed up. Is the soft serve ice-cream free on the Lido deck? What time? I think it but don't won't to promise free ice cream to children and then get it wrong!!

I will indeed check out the recommended blog, 100 days at sea? Lucky lady.

Yes, the soft-serve ice cream is free. They normally have vanilla, chocolate or a mix of both.