Hairdryers on the Valor?

Beezle82

Please don't kill me for asking this. :) I did search the forums first, but the only answers I could find were very old (in the archives) so I am assuming very outdated.

I am in an ocean-view room on Deck 2 on the Valor - will my room have a hairdryer, or will I need to request one every day? I just REALLY don't want to pack one if I don't need it! And yes, I'm aware that the hairdryers are crappy. But my hair is so thin & fine that a stiff breeze could dry it in 30 seconds flat, so I'm not too concerned with that. :rolleyes:

Please don't kill me for asking this. :) I did search the forums first, but the only answers I could find were very old (in the archives) so I am assuming very outdated.

I am in an ocean-view room on Deck 2 on the Valor - will my room have a hairdryer, or will I need to request one every day? I just REALLY don't want to pack one if I don't need it! And yes, I'm aware that the hairdryers are crappy. But my hair is so thin & fine that a stiff breeze could dry it in 30 seconds flat, so I'm not too concerned with that. :rolleyes:

It should. We were on Valor last May (Deck 8, balcony) and it was in the drawer that's in front of the mirror in the cabin. I'm guessing they'd have driers in all rooms but maybe someone who has stayed on Deck 2 can chime in to give you a definite answer.

It should. We were on Valor last May (Deck 8, balcony) and it was in the drawer that's in front of the mirror in the cabin. I'm guessing they'd have driers in all rooms but maybe someone who has stayed on Deck 2 can chime in to give you a definite answer.

Thanks! My first assumption was that they would have them in all rooms as well, but I could've sworn that just the other day I read a comment that said they only had them in suite rooms. (And of course now I can't find that post....)

Please don't kill me for asking this.

It's a shame that anyone has to start a post like this on here...but anyway to answer your question yes there are hairdryers in every cabin on the Valor. Though I have heard that they aren't the best so if you can fit it in you might want to bring your own. Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks! My first assumption was that they would have them in all rooms as well, but I could've sworn that just the other day I read a comment that said they only had them in suite rooms. (And of course now I can't find that post....)

I believe that was on one of the older ships, the Fantasy.

The driers are no longer in the bathroom; you'll find them in the top drawer in your cabin. On Valor (I was deck 7, 4J cabin), it was above the fridge, but below the tv. On Sunshine it was the top left drawer of the large desk.

Just search all top drawers in your cabin.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forums mobile app

Thank you, everyone! I know that the dryers are usually crappy, but it literally takes me about 30 seconds to dry my hair. I'm not one of those style-while-drying gals - as long as it can get my damp hair dry before heading out for the day, I'm good! :cool: