Last Minute Deals

travln1234

You have to sign up for them. Go to your personalizer and check out all of the tabs it has. One of them will provide you with a link to sign up for them. These usually come in the form of emails. Go to vacation preferences on the right hand side of your personalizer and there will be an arrow for standby program. Click on it and you can get started.

Edited by Working 2 Cruise

You have to sign up for them. Go to your personalizer and check out all of the tabs it has. One of them will provide you with a link to sign up for them. These usually come in the form of emails. Go to vacation preferences on the right hand side of your personalizer and there will be an arrow for standby program. Click on it and you can get started.

Never have they made me an offer. I suppose it's because I always have a lot booked.

Never have they made me an offer. I suppose it's because I always have a lot booked.

Glad to hear this from you. I have never received an offer either. I am just a short trip down the highway from San Pedro. Sure wished they would call me once or twice.

Wow --- no wonder folks are hesitant to post questions or make comments on this forum.

All these posters surely know each others very well and like to trade jabs when they can. Their comments are actually quite humorous.