Trouble contacting MSC

Becci

I've had much trouble trying to contact MSC by phone to make payments on my upcoming cruise. I've tried to call several times and been on hold for more than 10 minutes each time. This happened a few weeks ago when I tried to make a payment then too. Has anyone else had this same issue? Does anyone have a suggestion on how to better contact them? I don't feel comfortable sending my credit card info by email and there seems to be no place on the MSC website to enter payment either.

I've had much trouble trying to contact MSC by phone to make payments on my upcoming cruise. I've tried to call several times and been on hold for more than 10 minutes each time. This happened a few weeks ago when I tried to make a payment then too. Has anyone else had this same issue? Does anyone have a suggestion on how to better contact them? I don't feel comfortable sending my credit card info by email and there seems to be no place on the MSC website to enter payment either.

I had the same problem, but with over 1 hour waits 2x then disconnected. MSC did reply to my post and had someone call me.

I finally just got through with them. They are always very nice when I do talk with them but getting through is terrible. Wish they had a website that would allow you to manage your cruise online. Glad to hear it wasn't just me doing something wrong! Thanks barbyj :)

I finally just got through with them. They are always very nice when I do talk with them but getting through is terrible. Wish they had a website that would allow you to manage your cruise online. Glad to hear it wasn't just me doing something wrong! Thanks barbyj :)

My guess is that they have all their agents dedicated to handling the calls of those cruisers whose cruises they have made massive changes to . . . lol

Wish they had a website that would allow you to manage your cruise online.

I'm guessing you're from the UK?

Because everytime I point out that I do indeed manage my cruise on their website, add excursions, pay for allegrisimo packages, send emails, pull up individual cruises, cancel, etc ... I always get told that it may not be the case in Europe.

I'm in the US. I see where I can add excursions and drink/ spa packages but no ability to make payments online.

Went ahead and paid it off so hopefully I won't have to contact them again prior to showing up at the port. It is worrisome that it takes so long though. Makes me concerned that in the event of an emergency there would be no help from them.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Maybe that's the problem Motown! We are still waiting for one of the girls passport to come in so I haven't done that part yet. I'll have to do that and see if it works as soon as we get it.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app