mrsanchos scuba question

oldmedic

Ok, it's not Mr Sanchos but we have been to a couple of beach for the day outfits. If there is not a shop on site, someone there will get you in touch with a dive op either next door or a short boat ride to the shop. Most of the time it would be just the 2 of us on the dive with the DM of course. Sorry I can't give you any more details than that.

• 3 weeks later...

My son and girlfriend went to mr sanchos and dove with Ramon Zapata and they said the dive was amazing, they dove the sana rosa wall and even went thru a couple of caves. They saw a nurse shark and several other amazing fish

• 4 weeks later...
My son and girlfriend went to mr sanchos and dove with Ramon Zapata and they said the dive was amazing, they dove the sana rosa wall and even went thru a couple of caves. They saw a nurse shark and several other amazing fish

thanks for the information!!

• 4 weeks later...
My son and his girlfriend will be diving with Ramone from Mr Sanchos on the 28th of March, so if ur cruise is after that I might be able to give u info

Mr Sancho's looks great, I didn't see anything about scuba on their website. Next spring I will be traveling with 3 non-divers.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are a diver, I recommend booking with your dive op separately and ahead of time. Send the non-divers to Mr. Sanchos without them and meet them after the day of diving. Heck, you might even be able to ask your op if they an drop you off there instead of taking you back to the marina.

If you are a diver, I recommend booking with your dive op separately and ahead of time. Send the non-divers to Mr. Sanchos without them and meet them after the day of diving. Heck, you might even be able to ask your op if they an drop you off there instead of taking you back to the marina.

Good recommendation. Cozumel is some of the best diving anywhere, and likely the best drift diving in the Caribbean (my opinion). There are some nice comments about Mr. Sanchos, but for some of the best diving you may ever experience (depending on how active of a diver you are) I'd strongly recommend using a dive operator, and not a tourist operator who offers diving. Huge difference. Check this CC forum. I recently did a write-up on Aldora Divers... They are a very good operator (but not super fancy) that uses steel 80's and 100's for greatly increased bottom times.

To piggyback Skittl, we did our SI at Mr. Sanchos and depending on what dive sites you select with Aldora, they will absolutely drop you off at Mr. Sanchos.

You're going to where some of the best diving any recreational diver will ever see... use a dive operator that focuses on diving.

http://www.aldora.com/

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g150809-d536616-Reviews-Aldora_Divers-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html