Pack up the kids. They're cruising for free

sparkey2030

Awe gee that just is a deal breaker! :eek:

Don't worry dude. As mentioned it's still a deal. Can't get around taxes and port charges as you know.

"I just saved a lot on my cruise booking (replace car insurance)!) :D

Don't worry dude. As mentioned it's still a deal. Can't get around taxes and port charges as you know.

"I just saved a lot on my cruise booking (replace car insurance)!) :D

That was version of sarcasm! Thanks for the heads up. I am going to try to get someone at NCL to adjust ours now...

I love this

PACK UP THE KIDS. THEY'RE CRUISING FOR FREE.

ALL SHIPS. ALL DESTINATIONS

Book select sailings on all our ships denoted by a icon and kids staying as the third through eighth guest in the stateroom sail free!

You would think that this applies to NCL's entire posted sail dates. Check your dates carefully

That was version of sarcasm! Thanks for the heads up. I am going to try to get someone at NCL to adjust ours now...

sorry...i musta breathed in too much of the bleach while cleaning the bathroom. :)

I love this

PACK UP THE KIDS. THEY'RE CRUISING FOR FREE.

ALL SHIPS. ALL DESTINATIONS

Book select sailings on all our ships denoted by a icon and kids staying as the third through eighth guest in the stateroom sail free!

You would think that this applies to NCL's entire posted sail dates. Check your dates carefully

OK, I'll bite.

Since it says "Book select sailings...", why would someone think that this applies to NCL's entire posted sail dates?

It says "All Ships. All Destinations." It certainly doesn't say "All Sailings."

Or did I miss something? :confused:

So what about a single parent with a child? If they paid the normal double solo rate would the child still be able to sail free? Only seems fair if one adult is paying the fare for two adults.

Exactly, this deal is only for select 2014 sailings. I have been eyeing a summer 2015 Baltics cruise and it doesn't apply to that. Interestingly, the fare for 3rd through 5th person in a suite (my three teens) shows as $699 this summer with the kids sail free deal, and as only $499 next summer.

My PCC doesn't work on weekends. Should I call and talk with someone else to make changes to my reservation or can I just take a screen shot and email it to my PCC for him to deal with on Monday. This makes quite a difference in my reservation as I save quite a bit and can change from a GTY to picking a cabin.:)

Aren't most kids in school during the dates the promotion is running?

It depends on the itinerary. I just looked at a Baltic cruise in July and the promo is available, but it wasn't for the same week in the Caribbean.

How does NCL define 'kid'? Is there an age limit or any child who is 3rd person in the cabin is free?

I checked the "fine print" (terms & conditions), it looks like it's "kids sail free" in name only. "Offer valid for third through eighth guest sharing a cabin with the first and second guest paying full fare." Time to share a suite?

Edited by SoCA6ft5

It depends on the itinerary. I just looked at a Baltic cruise in July and the promo is available, but it wasn't for the same week in the Caribbean.

I'm on a May 17 Getaway sailing and the promotion is being offered. Thought that was school time. Guess the kids will get a 5 day break from class.

My PCC doesn't work on weekends. Should I call and talk with someone else to make changes to my reservation or can I just take a screen shot and email it to my PCC for him to deal with on Monday. This makes quite a difference in my reservation as I save quite a bit and can change from a GTY to picking a cabin.:)

I would call now...

I'm on a May 17 Getaway sailing and the promotion is being offered. Thought that was school time. Guess the kids will get a 5 day break from class.

Consider it a field trip! They are still learning something, right? :D

Talk to the kids teacher/principal at the school. I did, and my kids absences were excused this past January. They had to do special project to present to the class on the currency from the countries we visited.

OP: THANK YOU!!!!!!