Royal Caribbean kids free promotion

I've spotted on the "normal" Royal page that Americans seem to be getting a kids sail free promotion at the moment. Has anyone seen something like this in Australia?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I had an email about a half price deposit and free upgrades, but there was only 5 aussie cruises, and the dates didn't suit, and they seemed a bit expensive.

Didn't see about the free kids until I went on the rci board here like you. We don't travel with kids so I haven't looked further.

Our last sale for aussies was only on our web site in January/Feb as far as I understand, and there was some good specials there. Just have to know the cruise you would like and keep scouring the RCI site as well as some online TA sites. The Jan/Feb sales disappeared very quickly. The sale was for 2 months but the really good prices seemed to go in 2 days!

They have the new price feature on here, but I haven't tried it yet. Can't afford to be booking any more cruises just now. Need to save!

It's a global company, but that doesn't mean all promotions and sales are worldwide.

Whether McDonalds, Harvey Norman or United Airlines - or RCL - each country has its own regulations and pricing, and promotions that go with that.

It's a global company, but that doesn't mean all promotions and sales are worldwide.

Whether McDonalds, Harvey Norman or United Airlines - or RCL - each country has its own regulations and pricing, and promotions that go with that.

But If I pre purchase any of the above to be used or consumed in another country then I should not be bound in anyway to use an Australian company price structure only for that product! So why so with "Some" Cruiselines .

I can pre purchase food drink air travel hotel rooms ticket passes direct from any other overseas parent company at the exact same promotions and cost as it is to those in the country of origin.

We are mostly all privileged to have experienced pre Geo Blocking and IP address hijacking during the invent of common internet usage but it will never return and will only get worse for all online consumers of the future!

But If I pre purchase any of the above to be used or consumed in another country then I should not be bound in anyway to use an Australian company price structure only for that product! So why so with "Some" Cruiselines .

Sure, if you buy in that country and are then subject to that country's terms and policies.

But the argument above is not about being bound to buy in Australia, but that when buying in Australia, the same promotion needs to be offered as elsewhere.

I don't see that a global company needs to role out all competiitions and promotions everywhere around the world.