Travelling to Alaska on Celebrity Solstice in Apr 14

lani3450a

Hello travellers,

I am a first time traveller and I am looking forward to travelling on the Celebrity Solstice. Can anyone please give me some insight / tips about travelling on Celebrity Solstice. Also does any one know where I can purchase 10 personalised lanyards? Thanks.

Hello travellers,

I am a first time traveller and I am looking forward to travelling on the Celebrity Solstice. Can anyone please give me some insight / tips about travelling on Celebrity Solstice. Also does any one know where I can purchase 10 personalised lanyards? Thanks.

You should go to the Celebrity board, lots of very helpful people there for general questions.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Here is another link to the roll calls for the Solstice, find your date and introduce yourself if you wish. These are the people on the cruise with you and can be very helpful.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=479

Note: I would check the date as Solstice doesn't make its first Alaska trip until May 8...

Edited by dkjretired

Note: I would check the date as Solstice doesn't make its first Alaska trip until May 8...

That's what I was thinking. Not sure anyone cruises Alaska in April...burrrrr...

Try the Celebrity board.

For lanyards, try E Bay

Hello travellers,

Hi Guys, Thanks for your replies. My mistake, I'm in Canada in April and on the cruise 8 May.

Join our may 8 roll call for Solstice! It's quite active with lots of suggestions for packing, excursions, hotels and travel options to get to Vancouver, etc. it seems like an eclectic group with travelers from the UK, Australia, Canada and of course, the US. "Germanyboy" is making everyone name tags for the connections party. Be sure to sign-up on Celebrity.com for the party hosted by celebrity for cruise critic users. Look forward to meeting you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums