? about Embassy Suites

betmust

I have a room booked at Springhill Suites in Dania Beach and noticed there appears to be an opening at Embassy Suites. This is for one night before my cruise.

Is the Embassy Suites better? Is there only one? Is it on 17th Street? It is a little more money - is it worth it? Is there some restaurants close by for supper and is there somewhere to buy some wine to take on board? Also, tell me about the Managers reception - drinks and snacks?

Thanks for any help..

I have a room booked at Springhill Suites in Dania Beach and noticed there appears to be an opening at Embassy Suites. This is for one night before my cruise.

Is the Embassy Suites better? Is there only one? Is it on 17th Street? It is a little more money - is it worth it? Is there some restaurants close by for supper and is there somewhere to buy some wine to take on board? Also, tell me about the Managers reception - drinks and snacks?

Thanks for any help..

Is it better? That's way too subjective to answer.

It's the only one I know of in that area.

Yes it is on 17th Street.

Is it worth it? Again that's subjective but I would say yes based on my next answer's.

There are multiple restaurants within walking distance of the Embassy Suites. (Duffy's, South Port Raw Bar, Lauderdale Grill, Carlos and Pepe's, Waxy O'Connors, Outback Steakhouse, and quite a few more).

There is a shopping center right behind the Embassy suites with a Publix store and a Total Wine store.

Yes the Manager's Reception has free beverages (alcohol and non alcohol) and snacks.

I prefer the Hyatt next door to the Embassy Suites on 17th Street. The Hyatt is cheaper and MUCH CLEANER. The people are nicer and the shuttle is run in a professional way. Go on Trip Advisor to see reveiws. I believe the Hyatt is a Hyatt Place but not 100% sure.

I prefer the Hyatt next door to the Embassy Suites on 17th Street. The Hyatt is cheaper and MUCH CLEANER. The people are nicer and the shuttle is run in a professional way. Go on Trip Advisor to see reveiws. I believe the Hyatt is a Hyatt Place but not 100% sure.

We've stayed at the Embassy Suites four years in a row--will stay there again this year.

We have found it to be very clean, the staff have treated us extremely well, it's a great location, the pool area is very nice, and we really have had no complaints.

The breakfast is good, and the Manager's Reception in the afternoon is always well attended.

There are plenty of options in the Fort Lauderdale area-- we will continue to stay at the Embassy suites.

We have stayed at the Embassy Suites many years both pre and post cruise.

The Harbor shops behind them is great for any last minute items you may have forgotten to pick up.

If you are allowed to take a couple of bottles of wine onto the ship -- Total Wine is a great place to get that.

Lots of restaurants there and all around that area.