Southern Caribbean Itinerary

MJBrowny21

We did the St Thomas, St Croix, St Kitts, Grenada, Dominica last year and it was awesome!! We hadn't been to Grenada or Dominica. We rented a jeep on St Thomas and spent the day at Meghan's Bay. Had a great time. We also rented a jeep on St Croix. It rained most of the day but we drove around the island and made the best of it. We preferred this itinerary....but just our opinion. Either way, you will have a blast. We really enjoyed the Summit!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I see Celebrity has 2 different itineraries out of San Juan. I was wondering which one everyone preferred. Also do you think 1 has better beaches than the other? Thanks for any help!

We did the St Kitts - Dominica in 2013 and this year the St Maartan - Barbados one. We did two awesome private tours this year: Calabaza on Barbados and Capt' Bob in St. Maartin so we didn't hit the beaches per se. last year we did Sandcastle on the Beach on St. Croix and Grand Anse on another , can't remember which. I think either is a good pick. Check out the destination boards.

I see Celebrity has 2 different itineraries out of San Juan. I was wondering which one everyone preferred. Also do you think 1 has better beaches than the other? Thanks for any help!

We did the St. Croix itinerary and loved it. We are beach people, and did both every day. I've also read rave reviews about the other itinerary. I don't think you can go wrong with either, which is why so many people do B2B's or come back another season for the other one. I really want to come back and do the St. Lucia itinerary.