When does Carnival release schedules for 2015?

Clt9488

The Miracle returns from drydock on March 21st 2015. I messaged my pvp today to see if they will be coming out with the 2016 schedule for the Mexican Rivera.

Susan

The Miracle returns from drydock on March 21st 2015. I messaged my pvp today to see if they will be coming out with the 2016 schedule for the Mexican Rivera.

Probably not for another year

Bill

Susan

Sent from Iphone 4S using Cruise Critic App

Marshhawk. Will be visiting Stone Mt in a couple of months. Hoping for good weather to hike it... Haven't been up the mountain in years.

Why can't you look at Jax, Charleston, Port Canaveral, and also Fort Lauderdale and Miami? Lots of opportunities there as a replacement for Tampa.

Jax cannot take big ships just yet. President Obama, and I don't like him too much, but he gets a lot of credit here...came to Jacksonville and promised millions to dredge the channel around Mayport so it can take Panama Canal size ships. Then we would get one. The Old Fascination gets some of the best reviews of all of the ships, many folks are serial cruisers on that ship because it is easy driving access to Tenn. Ga.AL. Kentucky. S.C. Florida..NE and the Panhandle. Also, and I mean no disrespect to anyone., it still more American. English is the predominant language..Jax has good airport...

but BUSH, and I don't like him much either and I blame him..His Real Estate buddies ( Jeb is a Real Estate developer..his major line) want to build luxury condos at Mayport and close that beach to outsiders as they have done in St. John's County. So far..they are winning. We will see what happens.

If Jeb and company succeed in closing MayPort to the public...........Savannah is said to be next in line. Their Port Officials said they would do anything Carnival wanted them to do to get a ship. it is only an hour and half from Jax. Nice city.

Too many ships in Miami. People do not like to come there as much. Our cruise news is that Language is an issue. And the crime rates in Miami are insane. Check out the low, low fares for ships NOW in Miami.

Carnival cannot continue discounting like that................A ship in Jax.............will succeed. A ship in Savannah will succeed. A ship out of Pensacola would be great. Maybe a run to the Panama Canal from there. AND Pensacola has the best beaches in the world...I think.Plus safe. Great restaurants. Already a vacation spot for people from AL MS TN LA GA Kentucky.

and if Fort Myers can take big ships..........That would be a wonderful replacement for Miami. Very nice, safe city. I mean as safe as anything is these days. Naples is close. That city in itself is a tourist attraction. Beautiful parks..flowers...close to Everglades National Park. Another great place for a port. Warm there year round. Mississippi along the Gulf Coast with the mini- Vegas there..............would be a great port. The hotels and resorts there are very, very nice. Nice people too. Food is the best. A lot of assimilated Viet Namese refugees give it an oriental touch. Wonderful Food. Just watch the sauces. Some can take your head off. ditto the tamales baked in corn wrappings. Watch the sauce. Not for children. Hot as heck. It is not the Mississippi that gets a bad name for poverty and such. it is changing....

Edited by AmberTeka

They don't show any Mexico cruises beyond April 2015. Don't tell me CCL is pulling out of Mexico too. :(

I'm waiting to see some Mexico sailings too. It seems like all of the shorter sailings are going to the Bahamas, and I hate the Bahamas! We are planning a wedding cruise for next summer and would prefer to go CCL, so I am impatiently waiting for a Key West/Cozumel (or similar) itinerary to show. I guess all we can do is wait...