When does Carnival release schedules for 2015?

Clt9488

My family is thinking about doing the Sunshine in April or May 2015 and I am trying to very patiently wait for the May 2015 itineraries to be released but the wait is killing me! Any idea if there is a rhyme or reason to when they will come out? :cool:

They are doing one of the largest ship rearrangements in 2015. More than I've ever seen. I'm sure that's what the delay is in releasing the entire schedule.

I'm sure it will be better to wait until all the ships can be listed in their future location and itineraries rather than release a schedule that is going to change. John keeps saying by the end of the month, so lets hope he's right.

We booked our March 2015...first on the Dream then they changed the itinerary and so we switched to Conquest. It does look like they are messing about and making changes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My family is thinking about doing the Sunshine in April or May 2015 and I am trying to very patiently wait for the May 2015 itineraries to be released but the wait is killing me! Any idea if there is a rhyme or reason to when they will come out? :cool:

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. We we're (im)patiently waiting for the May 2015 sail dates for the Breeze.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. We we're (im)patiently waiting for the May 2015 sail dates for the Breeze.

It's worth the wait! We LOVED the Breeze soooo much! We're doing the Sunshine for sure but they have an 8 day that goes to Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk this May that I'm hoping might show up for May 2015 also. If not we're going to go for the April 18th Eastern.

I just want to wait until May 2015 comes our before I suggest the Eastern itinerary to the rest of the family. :D

I am impatiently waiting to find out what will leave from Tampa, since the Pride will be gone by the fall of 2015, the Legend will be in Australia. And I am pretty sure they wont rely on just the Paradise. So it's whats out of Tampa vs the Dream out of NOLA.

Marshhawk. Will be visiting Stone Mt in a couple of months. Hoping for good weather to hike it... Haven't been up the mountain in years.

Why can't you look at Jax, Charleston, Port Canaveral, and also Fort Lauderdale and Miami? Lots of opportunities there as a replacement for Tampa.

My family is thinking about doing the Sunshine in April or May 2015 and I am trying to very patiently wait for the May 2015 itineraries to be released but the wait is killing me! Any idea if there is a rhyme or reason to when they will come out? :eek:

They can't even announce what they are doing to 1 ship in drydock 2 months from now and you want ship schedules for 14 months from now?:eek:

I hope they do announce them soon so every body who is waiting can finalize their plans.:)

Bill

I am pretty sure she is a travel agent, if my memory serves me correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Appreciate the feedback, but I am a TA that sells a lot of Carnival and have some pretty good ties within the management team there and have heard none of what she mentions and was very interested in hearing where the info came from.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

Appreciate the feedback, but I am a TA that sells a lot of Carnival and have some pretty good ties within the management team there and have heard none of what she mentions and was very interested in hearing where the info came from.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

Have you heard about the freedom dry dock and what it will entail? Because my pvp has.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums