chankanaab or paradise beach?

ginger123snaps

We have 3 young boys ages 5, 5, and 4. We have been to paradise beach…I was considering doing chankanaab…but some are saying its pricey once you get in (food, drinks, etc). Is it worth taking the boys here or should we just stick to paradise beach? I think last time we went to paradise beach it only costs us around $60 for everything. Chankanaab's entrance only will be that much for us…then the extras. Any thoughts? I don't mind paying extra as long as we are having fun!

Chank will be a slightly cheaper cab ride (about $10 vs. $16-17 each way); it all depends on if your three boys are interested in seeing the dolphin shows, etc. Chank has a nice beach and pool - not as big as PB's huge pool - and food/drink prices will be comparable. If it helps Chank will also be less crowded than PB because of the admission fee. Your call! :)

For little ones, the beach at Chankanaab may not be ideal because it's a ladder entrance for snorkeling so it's deep water. There is a pool there that is small but fine. With their ages I would opt to take them to a beach they can dip in and out in shallow water (I.e. paradise beach).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app