Adventure Ocean Dollars?

We'll be on NOS in October - are Adventure Ocean dollars still being given out when kids particpate in their program? We were on Rhapsody last year and our ds got lots of great things with his Adventure Ocean dollars and he wants to know, so he can add to his growing collection of RCCL souveniers.:D

I was on the Sovereign 7/11/05 with my DS, and he did not get any Adventure Ocean $ this time. (He did last year on the Explorer.) I actually did not even think about it at the time (apparently, neither did he!), and so I didn't ask about it. Maybe because it was only a 4 night cruise??

Anybody else out there know anything on the subject?:confused:

On Explorer last November, the OA staff said they did away with the $ and now gave everyone that signed up and participated gifts. My daughter, ended up with a cloth sun visor, t-shirt, pillow case and a small stuffed animal.

nope no AO dollars.. but funny thing.. there are ship shape dollars for adults!! You can earn them by attending anything that involves movement... ok... not movement of the jaw like in chewing... but rock climbing, exercise classes and a few other family events like family quest. I redeemed mine to get a travel cup.. WOOHOO!!!

Archived