Shareholder Credit Info for Cruises After July 2014

stargate fan

DH faxed a copy of our CCL stock account two weeks ago. In the past, we've received confirmation within 48 hours so I was concerned that something might have gone wrong.

I called Guest Admin and talked to a lovely young lady who explained that Carnival is waiting for the stock ownership benefits to be extended in July 2014 before credit is given for cruises after that time.

Makes sense.

Interesting.... I am wanting to hear others chime in on this since I have multiple cruises booked after July 2014.

Steve

So do we & counted that $100.00 to sell these cruises to the ol'man. Booked 7 while on the Legend last week. Pride B2B'S for next winter. OBC $100.00 & THEN SHAREHOLDERS $100.00 plus military $50.00 times 6 almost two free.

Char

So do we & counted that $100.00 to sell these cruises to the ol'man. Booked 7 while on the Legend last week. Pride B2B'S for next winter. OBC $100.00 & THEN SHAREHOLDERS $100.00 plus military $50.00 times 6 almost two free.

Char

You booked 7 cruises??? Can you adopt me??? :)

Me too!!! :D

This happens every year, and (knock wood) so far they have extended the OBC for another year with no problems. I wouldn't stress too much about it.

"SKY"

I told the lovely young lady on the phone that I'm sure they'd be extended. No stress; I was just curious as to why the obc wasn't showing up.

You booked 7 cruises??? Can you adopt me??? :)

Would love to start the adoption soon. We need some kids to help us get moved. Can't seem to stay on land long enough to GET-ER-DONE & we bought this place the end of Dec.

We have 17 booked up until this time next year. Nine of those are 3-4-5's. But they still count.

I told the lovely young lady on the phone that I'm sure they'd be extended. No stress; I was just curious as to why the obc wasn't showing up.

I'm also sure it will be extended. If they stopped the shareholder OBC, there would be a lot of CCL shares on the market.

Hey Char! Looks like your family will be growing! (By the way, I was FIRST in line!) :D

"SKY"

Ken

Ooh, I've always wanted a brother. (I have two younger sisters. Even my DH has three sisters.) But will you be my big brother or my little brother??? :D

Would love to start the adoption soon. We need some kids to help us get moved. Can't seem to stay on land long enough to GET-ER-DONE & we bought this place the end of Dec.

We have 17 booked up until this time next year. Nine of those are 3-4-5's. But they still count.

:eek::eek:

This happens every year, and (knock wood) so far they have extended the OBC for another year with no problems. I wouldn't stress too much about it.

"SKY"

What Sky said.

Edited by Frank12

Last week I sent in 2 requests. One for this June and one for August. The June credit was applied but I received an email saying that the SH credit was only in place through July, and to re-submit the request for Aug once they announced the SH credit was extended.

I know they renew the credit annually, but have not had them respond this way before.

I'm not worried, but will definitely be disappointed if the benefit is not renewed/extended.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Ooh, I've always wanted a brother. (I have two younger sisters. Even my DH has three sisters.) But will you be my big brother or my little brother??? :D

Depends... you tell me... I'm 55 :) And I have 2 sisters too.

We've already received our shareholder obc for our Sept 2014 and Jan 2015 cruises. :D

really? I faxed mine in for my November 2014 cruise and this was the response I received. This was back on February 10th.

Thank you for submitting your shareholder brokerage statement. The shareholder benefits are currently only applicable to sailings through July 31, 2014. In order to apply your onboard credit on your reservation, you will need to submit a current statement after March 31, 2014 when the new shareholder benefits are released.

I heard from someone else that they received theirs for a November 2014 cruise. Wonder why I didn't get mine :confused::confused::(

I submitted my stockholder info about a month ago on a Sunday night for my January 17, 2015 Hawaiian cruise and had the confirmation Monday morning via e-mail and also showing up on cruise documents. Hmmm. Printed a copy for my records. I think it depends on the mood of the rep on the other end. Good luck. You will get your OBC.:o

I submitted my stockholder info about a month ago on a Sunday night for my January 17, 2015 Hawaiian cruise and had the confirmation Monday morning via e-mail and also showing up on cruise documents. Hmmm. Printed a copy for my records. I think it depends on the mood of the rep on the other end. Good luck. You will get your OBC.:o

How did you submit it? Fax or email? I submitted it both ways, received the we received your info email and didn't hear anything after. I replied to the email about a week later and thats when I received that response.

I have plenty of time and now that its March, as soon as I get my 3/31/14 statement, I'll attach it to the email and try again as told.

It just makes no rhyme or reason why some get it and some dont. Like you said, it must be on the mood of the rep or how much they know.