Shareholder Credit Info for Cruises After July 2014

stargate fan

then I could definitely have taken care of you in high-school... since I am only 3 years older... When in April... I am there too :) Mine is 17th

5th.

Big bro, I didn't mean that I needed protection, though that is so sweet. I meant I would have loved having all your high school buddies around. ;)

Girlscruise2011. I just faxed it over. Actually it is the exact same stockholder confirmation I have been using for the last couple of years. It isn't even current, although I still own stock. I would re-fax the information and hope for a quicker response. Good luck.

My daughter is the 3rd... Way too many bdays in April for me..., including wife and two grandkids :)

So, you just wanted to use me to get older guys :)

I guess our families were "busy" in the month of July. :eek: My sister, her son and her daughter, a brother-in-law, and a very close friend of 48 years all have April birthdays. Our oldest son was supposed to be an April baby but he decided to enter the world three and a half weeks early.

What? Use you to meet your high school guy friends? Now is that a nice thing to say about your little sis? ;)

I guess our families were "busy" in the month of July. :eek: My sister, her son and her daughter, a brother-in-law, and a very close friend of 48 years all have April birthdays. Our oldest son was supposed to be an April baby but he decided to enter the world three and a half weeks early.

What? Use you to meet your high school guy friends? Now is that a nice thing to say about your little sis? ;)

Sure looks that way about being "busy" :)

And it was meant in only a "loving and endearing" way, darling :)

Ooh, I've always wanted a brother. (I have two younger sisters. Even my DH has three sisters.) But will you be my big brother or my little brother??? :D

I'm SURE I'd be your "big brother" too. I have four other brothers too, so that'll make FIVE big brothers for you, not counting the other brothers you get from this post. You're WELL PROTECTED now! :D

"SKY"

P.S. Looks like Char will be getting LOTS of help moving her stuff! :cool:

I'm SURE I'd be your "big brother" too. I have four other brothers too, so that'll make FIVE big brothers for you, not counting the other brothers you get from this post. You're WELL PROTECTED now! :D

"SKY"

P.S. Looks like Char will be getting LOTS of help moving her stuff! :cool:

I'm going to have you all wrapped around my little finger, big bros!!! :D

PS-I'm going to be a great supervisor while you all help Char mover her stuff.