Does Princess still have "Share the Savings?"

pamwinn

When they book they should, at that time, have the option to "share with a friend". I even did it well after booking when my son decided he wanted to book the same cruise. I booked under a promotional email and later my son wanted to book a room on the same cruise. I called Princess and they extended the promotional pricing to him.

Edited by Thrak

Thanks. Do you know if it shows up anywhere online during the booking process so we would know (before biting the bullet) that the cruise qualifies? We plan on booking inside the final payment date and will not book that particular cruise unless all parties can get the "good" fare. I can call but I am hesitant to believe what the phone reps say.

The last time I booked it showed up during the booking process. Not sure exactly when but it seems it was on the bottom of the page when I booked. That one I sent to my son and he booked that cruise as well. That one was an excellent price to Hawaii.

I wouldn't have a problem trusting the Princess rep on the phone. Just have the person with the good rate call and ask if the offer can be extended to family members. If the rep says yes then have the person booking give the rep the email addresses to send the offer to. They should be able to send out the invitation to accept the reduced rate right away.

Edited by Thrak

Yes, at the bottom of my Cruise Personalizer. We sail April 3, 2014 on a 25 day Grand Pacific cruise and this message was there today.

Share the Savings

The fare you have booked qualifies for our "Share the Savings" program. You may invite up to two friends or family members (two staterooms maximum) to join you on your cruise, and they will be offered the same promotional pricing you received. Click "Invite Friend" below to get started! This offer available for a limited time.

You have shared with 0 friends, you have 2 invitations remaining.

Invite Friend