Confirming OBC

I don't quite understand what you are asking?

You do not get OBC for price drops. There are no automatic price drops. You must call, and within the parameters of the sale, a price drop or upgrade MAY be available to you.

Either way you should call RCI and discuss. When that transaction is complete ask that they email a booking conformation.

I have received OBC, that I put a form in for. How can I confirm that it was applied?

Call RCI and ask them to email you a booking confirmation. All of you dollar details will be included. OBC is listed in it's own section about half way down.

Enjoy your cruise.

I just competed request for OBC for 6/15/14 sailing. I don't know if that is the type of OBC you are asking about. I had a question about when I would see this show up on my account so I called the RCI My Rewards #. I was told they would email me a confirm but the OBC would not be applied until 2 weeks before sail date and I could call back at that time to be sure. I was told the OBC would not show up on my onboard account till after the second day. I'll bring my confirm email just to be safe.

I just competed request for OBC for 6/15/14 sailing. I don't know if that is the type of OBC you are asking about. I had a question about when I would see this show up on my account so I called the RCI My Rewards #. I was told they would email me a confirm but the OBC would not be applied until 2 weeks before sail date and I could call back at that time to be sure. I was told the OBC would not show up on my onboard account till after the second day. I'll bring my confirm email just to be safe.

That is correct- They apply the awards in order of sail dates. You can order a booking confirmation a week or so before sailing from whomever your booked with and it should show up on there.