tour we booked is gone

WE just booked an NCL tour last week for our April sailing in St Maarten. Now, they are not showing the tour anymore. Has anyone ever had this happen or ever heard of this?

Yes, check again tomorrow or the next day. For some reason, this happens quite a bit. Things "disappear" and then reappear later.

If it does not come back, just give NCL a call.

When an excursion fills up, it will also disappear

that's exactly what hubby said. It is probably full. I hope that is the case. I was really looking forward to it...I will check or give them a call in a few days, but I hate to say this; I don't really trust the res agents with any cruise lines. In fact I feel the same about call centers period. I was a manager for a large hotel call center. I have reasons to be leary. lol

that's exactly what hubby said. It is probably full. I hope that is the case. I was really looking forward to it...I will check or give them a call in a few days, but I hate to say this; I don't really trust the res agents with any cruise lines. In fact I feel the same about call centers period. I was a manager for a large hotel call center. I have reasons to be leary. lol

Well if it helps ease your mind any, the shore excursion number is a different number than the main call center. I imagine they are a small department so maybe there is less incorrect information given out.

Edited by che5904

If it does not come back, just give NCL a call.

When an excursion fills up, it will also disappear

Yes, we've had this happen. Sometimes it will reappear when the provider is able to add capacity.

OP, is this for the America's Cup Regatta? They only have so many yachts and may have other cruise ships in port that day. A not to be missed excursion if there ever was one.

Glad you've already booked your choice of excursion and you should be fine.

Did you log into MyNCL and see if it was listed under your vacations? If you ware within the time frame to print you edocs it will be listed there too. Might make you feel better

We are listed and I have the printout of our itinerary that even states the time of our tour. I am more concerned about the possibility the tour was cancelled and we really wanted to do it. I am not concerned about getting my money back. Regardless, I am sure we will be fine and have a great experience. Oh, what is the tour? It is called "made in St Maarten" it does the rum factory, the perfume place (we don't really care about that part) and a cooking demonstration using special herbs and spices, with samples of course. It just sounds like just what we would enjoy. WE have done so much else in St Maarten in years past, this is different.

Thanks for all the help, everyone. even a veteran cruiser learns new things from time to time.

Nita