Freedom JS 9326

I put a hold on this cabin. Good location? Noise? Should I choose another one?

Thanks!!

Hi Deb, 9326 is in a great location because it is close to the stairs and elevators. 2 floors up and you are at the entrance to the WJ and pool deck. Down to Deck 5 and you are right by Guest Services and the Promenade and the entrance to MTD.

We had 9344 and loved the location. And you have cabins above you so you won't hear any traffic from chairs being moved or people jogging.

Edited by cruisenfever

Hi Deb, 9326 is in a great location because it is close to the stairs and elevators. 2 floors up and you are at the entrance to the WJ and pool deck. Down to Deck 5 and you are right by Guest Services and the Promenade and the entrance to MTD.

We had 9344 and loved the location. And you have cabins above you so you won't hear any traffic from chairs being moved or people jogging.

Hi Patti!

Thank you so much for your reply! I'm booking it today. I'm jumping ship from Brilliance Canada/Northeast to this one. With kids sailing free, I'm bringing my daughter and 2 grand kids & paying only $600 more than the single supplement I was paying for a D1! And since this is a JS I still get the double points! It's a win win!:D

Hi Patti!

Thank you so much for your reply! I'm booking it today. I'm jumping ship from Brilliance Canada/Northeast to this one. With kids sailing free, I'm bringing my daughter and 2 grand kids & paying only $600 more than the single supplement I was paying for a D1! And since this is a JS I still get the double points! It's a win win!:D

Good for you. When you take the elevator up to Deck 11 you can walk right out the revolving door and there's the Kid's Zone!! Enjoy.