Hey "Crazy Cruzers" ~ VOS July 15 Sailing

welcome home !!!!where can i see some pictures of the gang??trish sent me her wedding picutre words could not decsibe how she looked !@!!!!!!i could just imagine in person .my neice is gettting married next yr. i am here marton of honor i am very close to her soooo there is a group of us talking of going on freedom of the sea. it will be her honeymoon.getting soom plans toghter this week .ray is home after 10 days in the hosptail ,and must have his galblatter removed nexy month.thanks for alllll you get wishes!!!talk soom marg

Marg, Sharon/I send our prayers and wishes to you/Ray/Karlyrose for everything to turn out well. I can understand why you would be going on Freedom. She should be a fantastic ship. Someday I hope that you will be able to join the Crazy Curzers on a cruise. I know that there are many who would love to meet you. Please tell Trish to send me your e-mail address and I will send you the Meet & Mingle photo.

Howard........................I'm glad you sent the picture from the M&M. Remember at that moment, my camera didn't work!! It worked fine after that, so who knows. Would you please email me any pictures you think I'd enjoy, especially the M&M one? think I gave it to you, or you can find it in the list of the ones that Trish sent to us from Marg. Thanks so much for your time.

Marg.......Hopefully after he has the surgery, he will begin to feel so much better, and start life anew!!!

Brenda.........SO great to hear from you. Give those two cuties a hug from me. We'll chat soon.

Robin.....................Thanks for the pictures. They're great!!

Ronnie, Amy, Shari......................Miss the water, sun and fun.

Trish.......Glad the kitchen is already looking great. Any great pictures you have of the group , I'd love to see. You have my email. I'd appreciate any. Thanks in advance.

John/Anne..........................Your future cruise sounds wonderful!!! Do you have a big enough suitcase for me?

Talk soon all.............................Happy dreams!!!!

welcome home !!!!where can i see some pictures of the gang??trish sent me her wedding picutre words could not decsibe how she looked !@!!!!!!i could just imagine in person .my neice is gettting married next yr. i am here marton of honor i am very close to her soooo there is a group of us talking of going on freedom of the sea. it will be her honeymoon.getting soom plans toghter this week .ray is home after 10 days in the hosptail ,and must have his galblatter removed nexy month.thanks for alllll you get wishes!!!talk soom marg

Thats great that Ray is home..I had my gallbladder removed 2 yrs ago...Best of luck to him....

Have a great day, Shari

Good morning all,

Charlie: Tell Robin we wish her well with the surgery!

Brenda: It certainly was great meeting you and the Karioki King - I'm certain that the boys are thrilled to have you home. I'll let you know if we decide to do a Newport trip.

Kathy: I went SHOE shopping yesterday - can you believe that??? Two of the pair can be worn NEXT year on the cruise. Send my regards to Jim , Greg, and Doug as well as Nancy and Kristin.

Howard: Looking forward to seeing the picture on Cruise Critic. How are you feeling?

Trish: Glad the kitchen project is nearly completed - I'm sure it will look wonderful. We'll need to see some pictures of the finished product.

Ronnie, I have been feeling better since I got home. I have an appoitment with the Dr. Late Friday. When I know more I will let everyone know. I have to ask, what was wrong with the shoes you had for this cruise that you needed more for next year? (not being a woman I guess I will never understand) :D

Charlie did I miss something somewhere? What surgery?

Charlie did I miss something somewhere? What surgery?

Howard: Robin needs arthroscopic surgery on her knee to take care of a torn meniscus. Between that and arthritis, she is in constant pain. That's why she was walking around with a cane on the ship. Hopefully, it will give her enough relief to put off a full kneee replacement for at least a few years, or maybe even avoid it altogether.

Hi Everyone:

Charlie ~ Please keep us informed on Robin's surgery. Barry/I wish her luck and hope for a full and speedy recovery. Did you get the rest of your luggage?

Ronnie ~ Hope you and Amy are doing well. How is Amy doing? You have a wonderful daughter and she was so sweet. Please tell her that we said Hello! More shoes.. LOL It's a woman thing that's all we can say about it. LOL

Marg ~ I feel for what you are going through. I hope Ray's surgery will be a success and he'll be better very soon. All of you have been through so much and I understand the stress all of you are going through. Please keep us posted on the thread or me via email. My thoughts are with all of you.

Kathy ~ I don't have too many pictures of you guys but if I find any besides the M&M group I'll pass them on to you.

Thanks for the wishes on the kitchen project. The tile has been completely installed and grouted today. Came out beautiful. We still have a lot more work to do but I'm hoping it will be done within the next two weeks. I can't wait to get my house back. Having boxes, construction stuff, etc. all over the place is driving me crazy. Of course this does not include painting which we'll get someone to do so I can start getting the house back to normal and stocking up the kitchen. Will keep you posted.

Gotta run for now. Hope all is well. I'll be glad when this heat wave is over with and we get some rain.

C Ya!

Okay, guys. This is getting TOO confusing. Why are we posting to three different threads? I've gone back, and we seem to be duplicating posts on the three different threads. Can't we just post to ONE as we always did? Anyone else agree? Go back and look: Many similar responses. Keeping this up, and checking each one to see if there's an additional post is CRAZY!!!!!!

1. Crazy Cruzers

2. Voyager July 2005

3. Explorer July 2006

Feedback, please.

Okay, guys. This is getting TOO confusing. Why are we posting to three different threads? I've gone back, and we seem to be duplicating posts on the three different threads. Can't we just post to ONE as we always did? Anyone else agree? Go back and look: Many similar responses. Keeping this up, and checking each one to see if there's an additional post is CRAZY!!!!!!

1. Crazy Cruzers

2. Voyager July 2005

3. Explorer July 2006

Feedback, please.

I agree. Let's stick to one thread. I vote for the 7/14/06 thread.

It is getting too confusing.

Hi Everyone:

Marg ~ I'll forward your email to Howard, not a problem. How is Ray doing?

I started this thread for those that want to stay in touch via message board after the cruise. I did mention this to those that I saw on the ship and they thought it was a good idea. Since I'm not sailing next year, there's no point in me going on the July 06 thread for a cruise that I'm not going on. We could either stick with this on or the original thread we were on prior to the cruise.

Gotta go for now..

C ya!

I agree. Let's stick to one thread. I vote for the 7/14/06 thread.

It is getting too confusing.

I agree..I keep going back and forth.......

IS THIS THE TREAD WE R ALL STAYING ON??????

if not, what is the link...

MISS EVERYONE :( :( :(

This is my last post on this thread. Trish.....It would probably be easier for all if you posted back on the original Voyager thread. This way, we can all continue from where we all began. Any of us still cruising will mainly post on 7/14/06, but can pop in on the old one. We already had 76+ pages.............why end it there?

Archived