Thank you Carnival!

cruisingkimo

Just booked our FREE cruise. Yes-free. My husband was selected for a random offer for past guest. We'll be on a 7 day cruise in June in an oceanview cabin for a sum total of 287.00 which covers the upgrade from Interior, taxes and port fees. Yay us! LOVING Carnival!

Wondering how many out there are taking advantage of this offer?

Kim

The kids and I (4 of us) are going on a 8-day spring break cruise. Paid $895 w/ $100 OBC for a balcony on the Empress deck. We weren't going on a cruise this year until the "free cruise" mail showed up. So excited! :D

Edited by ondeegoh

The kids and I (4 of us) are going on a 8-day spring break cruise. Paid $895 w/ $100 OBC for a balcony on the Empress deck. We weren't going on a cruise this year until the "free cruise" mail showed up. So excited! :D

That is an excellent deal for 4 people. Congrats to you as well! Though we've only had positive experiences on Carnival we've not been loyal to one line over another but this certainly gives Carnival an edge when it comes to us booking future cruises.

Kim

Could you please share with us when your letter was dated, what your booking deadline was, and what your cruise deadline was?

Just wondering if this is a new round of letters going out. :)

Happy sailing to you!

I don't have the letter with me now but I received it in February and I had to book by end of the month, 28 Feb, and eligible cruises are from Feb-Jun 2014.

My aunt also received one but she's not using it...they had just returned from a 14-day Hawaii cruise so she's saving money for next year. So, so bad it's not transferable...:(

I don't have the letter with me now but I received it in February and I had to book by end of the month, 28 Feb, and eligible cruises are from Feb-Jun 2014.

My aunt also received one but she's not using it...they had just returned from a 14-day Hawaii cruise so she's saving money for next year. So, so bad it's not transferable...:(

Yes, that was the last round I heard about, but some people have just posted in the last day or two about the letter, so they would have missed the Feb. 28 booking date. Hope you have a great cruise!

Not sure exactly when we received our letter. It is not dated and something we did not open right away as we thought it was just another letter from a cruiseline enticing us to book. We seem to be inundated with those from January-April every year. Last week I received a voice message from a Carnival PVP telling me of the offer and, honestly, thought it too good to be true. I then opened the letter and it said what the PVP said-except that our letter had a deadline of 3/3 but the PVP said the "real" deadline was 3/5. We booked today. Feeling lucky.

Kim