Car Dealer Charters Brilliance!

I can't stand that......

What's that Caroline... it's Huuuggggeeeeee...

Guy.

Wait what? :rolleyes:

I'd gladly take a 5 day cruise on Brilliance along with the purchase of a new car though. But not a Kia. Maybe one day Subaru will run a promotion like that. :p

Our local Subaru dealer gives a free pet adoption from shelter they help support. Got a new Subaru for dw and somehow ended up with third dog a few months later.

Remember last year when Fuccillo Kia chartered Majesty of the Seas?

Well, he's doing it again, only this is on Brilliance and it's a 5 dayer (Dec. 6).

I know some people thought he wasn't doing well, couldn't fill the ship, was losing $$$$, etc. Doesn't look like it. He's upgraded the ship and added a day. Good for him! All you have to do is purchase or lease any new Kia.

Hi

I am booked on that sailing and haven't heard anything about my trip being cancelled yet. Of course Royal said it's closed right now for inventory and it could possibly be getting upgrades but if it was going to be cancelled I would get a call.

How did you find out that the ship is being chartered?

I would rather keep my 2003 Mitsubishi Eclypse Spyder convertable that I bought new in Aug 2002 and pay for my own cruises. My car is called PAID FOR!!! Still runs great, 145,000 miles on it. Will keep it until it falls apart.

I don't think I could stand 5 days of him say HUGEEEEEEE and we live in Ft Myers!!!

I would rather keep my 2003 Mitsubishi Eclypse Spyder convertable that I bought new in Aug 2002 and pay for my own cruises. My car is called PAID FOR!!! Still runs great, 145,000 miles on it. Will keep it until it falls apart.

I don't think I could stand 5 days of him say HUGEEEEEEE and we live in Ft Myers!!!

Hey karena1:

From Naples here!! Tired of hearing hugggge here too. Lol

Just for the record I do not finance vehicles.

It's on all his car commercials right now. I can't miss it he's on 45 times a day....and that's just within a 4 hour time bracket!

It's not being mentioned in his TV ads here in Buffalo.

I wonder what State has the highest number of Kia purchase or leases? That may have a factor in the TV areas selected for the sale.

Hi

I am booked on that sailing and haven't heard anything about my trip being cancelled yet. Of course Royal said it's closed right now for inventory and it could possibly be getting upgrades but if it was going to be cancelled I would get a call.

How did you find out that the ship is being chartered?

I noticed on the RCCL web page that it has a N/A in the price section for that date.