NCL hotel transfer pick-up time

I will be taking the Getaway in May and have booked a hotel package through NCL. (I know that it could be cheaper on my own, but I got a huge savings in airfare.) I will be staying at the Courtyard Cadillac Miami Beach Oceanfront. Does anyone know what time the shuttle picks you up from the hotel? How do I coordinate my pick-up?

I will be taking the Getaway in May and have booked a hotel package through NCL. (I know that it could be cheaper on my own, but I got a huge savings in airfare.) I will be staying at the Courtyard Cadillac Miami Beach Oceanfront. Does anyone know what time the shuttle picks you up from the hotel? How do I coordinate my pick-up?

The last time I arranged for a hotel and transfer through NCL: when I arrived at the hotel in Miami there was a letter at the desk waiting for me with all of the details on the shuttle - time, location, where to put luggage, etc. I had no difficulties.

When you check in, they will tell you or leave a letter for you that states what time you will be picked up and what to do with your luggage. In both Hawaii and Seattle they had us leave the luggage in the room next to the door and they picked it up for us. Seems to me we were picked up between 10 & 11 depending on how far we were from the port

Any answer you get today could well be wrong. Things change.

I will bet good money that whatever time they do eventually tell you will be at least a half hour before the bus arrives. Then add another 15 minutes while they wait for somebody.

We did this last year on our Epic cruise and as others stated you will have a letter in your room telling you how the process works. We were picked up at 11:30, we had to leave our luggage in the room and they collected it but when we got to port we had to wait for it to be unloaded and then hand it off to the Porters. We will be staying at the same hotel in April and I am sure the process will be similar. We loved the hotel - it is a nice location, close enough to all of the activity of South Beach but far enough away that we could relax. They were renovating the pool area last year but I understand that is complete.