First Time Cruiser!!

Good afternoon!! I will be going on my first cruise in April... I will be on the Carnival Liberty. I am a very organized vacation planner.... down to a must try beverage list! Now, this may not seem important to many of you but it is very important that I try all of the tasty beverages. This is important for two reasons...1.) I am trying something for the first time (cruising... in a large body of water... without a life jacket :eek:) 2) Who doesn't love a tasty bevvie?!? Now, I know all the traditional drinks (screwdriver, etc)-- what I want to hear about are drinks that you discovered while on a cruise that you had never tried before!

ready?!?! Go!

Thanks in advance to my beautiful bevvie builders!!:D

Btw, as a new cruiser, you might not THINK you are cruising with a life jacket, but you are. All cruisers regardless of how many times they have cruised, must attend a safety briefing or muster and go to their emergency station. You used to have to bring lifejackets, but I don't think you have to bring those to your muster station any more. They will show you how to wear it, and they are available in your staterooms.

So long story short, you will indeed be cruising in the open sea WITH a lifejacket.

Happy sails. :)

What is a Miami vice?

It's a strawberry daiquiri and a pins coloda in the same glass. It's like heaven in a glass!

1394375548728.jpg.aa0cc67ba022a60b256325dbaaec9215.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I827 using Forums mobile app

Edited by h_blond2