Best transfer method for 6 from MCO to Port Canaveral

sa7776

I have six people flying into Orlando for a cruise out of Port Canaveral. What is the best transfer method. I have used a car service in the past - any recommendations for a good one.

We did a pre cruise fly stay and play package with one of the hotels. They picked you up at the airport, took you to the hotel for the night then to the port the next morning. After the trip they picked you up at the port and took us back to the airport. Im sorry I don't remember the name of the hotel but if you Google hotels in Orlando or hotels with shuttles you should be able to find it..

Good luck..

I have six people flying into Orlando for a cruise out of Port Canaveral. What is the best transfer method. I have used a car service in the past - any recommendations for a good one.

Check out Cocoa Beach Shuttle or Travelynx. We've used both with good results.

We are flying in a day early and doing fly/snooze/cruise package in October. Just booked with Courtyard in Cocoa Beach. Total cost for 2 people is 203.00 which include 1 night hotel, round trip transportation from MCO and trans. to cruise port the morning of the cruise.

No hassle with getting rental car/returning rental etc. Its been a few years since I've been to Cocoa Beach but I'm pretty sure their is enough to do within walking distance from hotel.

We have used a service named Interplex a couple of times with very good results. We had five adults in our group and they picked us up in a Mercedes sprinter van.