Miami Hotels

sparrowfam

Hi All! We're looking for suggestions for hotels in the Miami area that have shuttles to/from the airport and/or to/from the port.

Thanks!

You might want to post your inquiry on the Florida departure forum found under North American Home ports.

We're heading for Miami Friday, and cruise on Divina Saturday. This thread has held my interest since the beginning. I don't expect it to be HAL, Royal, Cunard, Princess, P&O, Carnival, NCL or any of the dozen lines I have cruised on in the last 40 years. The ports will be the same as most every Western Caribbean cruise. Trying MSC will be a new adventure, and I plan to make the most of it. Doug

We're heading for Miami Friday, and cruise on Divina Saturday. This thread has held my interest since the beginning. I don't expect it to be HAL, Royal, Cunard, Princess, P&O, Carnival, NCL or any of the dozen lines I have cruised on in the last 40 years. The ports will be the same as most every Western Caribbean cruise. Trying MSC will be a new adventure, and I plan to make the most of it. Doug

Hope you have an excellent adventure - we look forward to your thoughts when you return.

April 12th will be our first cruise with MSC - we too are excited to try out the Divina.:D

Edited by SeaYa52

Hi All! We're looking for suggestions for hotels in the Miami area that have shuttles to/from the airport and/or to/from the port.

Thanks!

If you want a less expensive hotel try this:

La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East

3501 Northwest 42nd Ave (Le Jeune Rd)

Miami, FL 33142

1-305-871-1777

It's nice and clean and you get a continental breakfast. There is also a nice restaurant very close by.

They have shuttles to/from the airport and a shuttle to the port. You can pay 20$ for a shuttle back to the hotel.

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed with hubby and kids at the Red Roof Inn Miami Airport 3401 Northwest Lejeune Road (42nd Avenue) | Miami | FL | 33142 | US | 305-871-4221. Free shuttle from airport and to cruise ship dock. Complimentary continental breakfast. Room ws clean and we were happy with the cost. Not much around the area to do. but worth the money IMO