Just Returned from Valor

Not sure I will have time to do a full review but will answer any questions!!

We were probably with you JJ and I am in the midst of doing a review that includes our stay in PR prior to the cruise. Very interesting cruise, great crew, but we were really tired afterwards. Need another cruise to recover from this one!

Us too... got home on Monday afternoon... GREAT time on the cruise. Beautiful places and weather but cb is right- exhausting. Much more land time than I am accustomed to :)

my daughter and her family left Puerto Rico 1:00 pm Sunday and JetBlue finally got them home 6:00 pm YESTERDAY!

We were probably with you JJ and I am in the midst of doing a review that includes our stay in PR prior to the cruise. Very interesting cruise, great crew, but we were really tired afterwards. Need another cruise to recover from this one!

My husband and I did the same cruise last year so we were prepared for all the port days. We have a wonderful time!!

my daughter and her family left Puerto Rico 1:00 pm Sunday and JetBlue finally got them home 6:00 pm YESTERDAY!

holy cow... we were originally supposed to be back Monday morning but our flight delayed ... how said if it would have been canceled in Puerto Rico :D

Let me know when your review is up and I will add some pics to it :) Apparently my hubby and I became famous :rolleyes:

holy cow... we were originally supposed to be back Monday morning but our flight delayed ... how said if it would have been canceled in Puerto Rico :D

Let me know when your review is up and I will add some pics to it :) Apparently my hubby and I became famous :rolleyes:

Ah, so the rumor was true!!!!!!:D

HAHAHA

apparently after the Love & Marriage show... everyone hailed us "the crazy aisle couple" everywhere we went... lol We did make some great friends on this cruise though and have been keeping in touch already :)

pffft... rumors are always true ;)

Glad you enjoyed your cruise we are looking forward to boarding Valor in 16 days. Could you tell me if Carnival offered luggage express service on debarkation and if they did what was the cost thanks

Edited by wingnut2005

Lol you guys are funny lol

Well what had happened was.. Hubby drags me to the Love and Marriage show. They ask for couples that fall into the middle range (it was our 15th wedding anniversary). In this process, Felipe says "have to prove your passion" and there it starts... My husband literally throws me into the aisle on the ground lol

It ends up a vote off between us and another couple (who got the vote) but from that moment forward we were deemed "crazy aisle couple" and heard the entire cruise lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

:d

lol you guys are funny lol

well what had happened was.. Hubby drags me to the love and marriage show. They ask for couples that fall into the middle range (it was our 15th wedding anniversary). In this process, felipe says "have to prove your passion" and there it starts... My husband literally throws me into the aisle on the ground lol

it ends up a vote off between us and another couple (who got the vote) but from that moment forward we were deemed "crazy aisle couple" and heard the entire cruise lol

sent from my iphone using forums mobile app

Great story!

Edited by boopsahoy

Not sure I will have time to do a full review but will answer any questions!!

Going on the valor on May 18, can't wait! Sounds like you had a great time, just a quick question about embarkment. Do you know what time they started letting people on the ship that don't have the FTTF? What time are the rooms usually ready? Reason I ask is because we are staying in San Juan on Saturday night and weren't sure what time we should try to get on the ship. We would like to spend some time in old San Juan before the ship leaves Sunday night, but were wondering if we should leave our bags at the hotel and board the ship later in the day? Or try to get on the ship early and then get back off and enjoy old San Juan. Essentially we don't want to carry our carry-ons all over San Juan lol.

Thanks for any information you can give me, look forward to your review!

Going on the Valor on April 20th. Has anyone else gotten letters form Carnival saying that you need a yellow fever certificate for Barbados? Barbados says no. Can anyone verify for

I believe it is only for those that come from areas of the world that are prone to yellow fever. The link below will identify the countries that are at risk (mostly South American and African countries). If you traveled through one of these countries, you would have to get the certification in order to enter barbados.

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2014/chapter-3-infectious-diseases-related-to-travel/travel-vaccines-and-malaria-information-by-country

Can anyone else confirm that I'm right? The last thing I want to do is mislead anyone and get it wrong myself lol.

The yelliw card is for those coming from areas that have issues with yellow fever. Africa, some way southern Caribbean islands. Go to CDC website and use the search feature for more information.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I was on the Valor in January and LOVED it. Another FYI on Barbados. They DO NOT allow anything camoflauge, not even back packs. There was a gentleman turned away that had on shorts. He had to go back to the ship to change. He wasn't happy.

Oh my... good to know, thank you! I can see the same happening to my hubby and he would NOT be happy. Thanks for the heads up. We sail in 4 weeks.