D+/Pinnacle BOGO ???

jebl

Since my DH and I are both D+ we will each have a BOGO for specialty dining on our seapass. We plan on using one of them at Chops the first night.

Can we use the BOGO on the other seapass to make a ressie for Portofinos on another night?

Since my DH and I are both D+ we will each have a BOGO for specialty dining on our seapass. We plan on using one of them at Chops the first night.

Can we use the BOGO on the other seapass to make a ressie for Portofinos on another night?

Depends on the ship and HD.

like Patti said depends. On a 10 night Brilliance cruise in 2012, our waitress in Portofino's on the first night told us to redeem both coupons and we could come back again later in the cruise. She said her supervisor told them they could do that. So we ate 2 for 1 twice at Portofino's in 2012 on Brilliance, 10 night. I don't know if it was because it was a cruise that was longer than the usual 7 night. It won't hurt to ask.

like Patti said depends. On a 10 night Brilliance cruise in 2012, our waitress in Portofino's on the first night told us to redeem both coupons and we could come back again later in the cruise. She said her supervisor told them they could do that. So we ate 2 for 1 twice at Portofino's in 2012 on Brilliance, 10 night. I don't know if it was because it was a cruise that was longer than the usual 7 night. It won't hurt to ask.

We found on the Legend in December (hi Judy!) that we were allowed to go twice but they needed us to reserve and pay for that second night on the first night of the cruise. Previously there was a manager on the Enchantment that let us do that every cruise without paying on the first night. He is no longer in that position and his replacement did not allow it. Never hurts to ask. ;).

Yes, you can, but you have to pay on the first night and then make a ressie to come back on another night. We have done this several times on multiple ships with no problem.:)

I hope I can do this on Jewel...I will have the coupon but an traveling solo...would be nice to go the 1st night & then again another night...I will ask when I get onboard...

I traveled solo on Oasis. I went to Chops when I got onboard and asked what was possible for a D+ traveling solo. They said I could come the first night and pay the service charge and then come again another night at no charge. That's what I did:)

We found on the Legend in December (hi Judy!) that we were allowed to go twice but they needed us to reserve and pay for that second night on the first night of the cruise. Previously there was a manager on the Enchantment that let us do that every cruise without paying on the first night. He is no longer in that position and his replacement did not allow it. Never hurts to ask. ;).

We did the same thing on the Independence in February - we ate at Giovanni's the first night. We then walked across to Chops and paid, then went there later in the cruise. Our waiter at Giovanni's was the one that told us about it.

Marianne

I'm pretty sure if can apply both coupons the first night and book a date not necessarily the first night. We did this on the Legend in December.

I noticed the verbiage sort of changed on the coupon sheet I received last month on the Liberty. It said something like redeem the coupon the first night. I believe when in the booklet it use to said "must be used" the first night.

Their system will only accept the BOGO on the first night, that's why you must pay that first night.