(Pre) reservations restaurant Mariner

Henk123

It's time for us to make (pre) reservations on the Mainer for Prime 7 and Signatures. But reservations for 2 is unavailable in Prime 7 and almost unavailable in Signatures. Share table is no problem at all.

Last year on the Voyager there where no problems. And that ship was almost full at the time of reservation. This cruise seems to have still a lot of free cabins.

Are there less tables for 2 on the Mariner?

Hope not!

Just booked for April 15, restaurant booking from Jan. I was assured that you could book tables for 2 - we would happily share a bigger table on a second visit, particularly if we get to know other folks, but I expect to be able to select a more intimate arrangement for the 1st time in each restaurant.

That just sounds very odd to me, I'm not into being forced it sit with people I've never met before. I thought it was a cruise ship, not a prison.

The specialty restaurants book quickly and some folks can book their reservations earlier than others (either due to Regent status or suite selection). Tables for 2 always get taken first. My suggestion would be to go ahead and book a shared table if that is all that is available now and then go see the MD as soon as you board to see about a change. Jeff

I would wait until you board the ship to make a reservation. They do hold some reservations back for people that do not book online. Since there may not be an opportunity to dine there more than once, it is important to get the type of seating that you are comfortable with whenever possible.

While getting reservations on some sailings (generally the shorter ones) can be challenging, Regent does it's best to insure that every passenger gets the opportunity to dine in Prime 7 and Signatures once. To answer another question.... there are not less tables for two on the Mariner. There probably are less tables for two on the Navigator. since it is a smaller ship.