Royal Princess Eastern Caribbean Cruise 2014

B2H3

We're on the Royal in a week and your video got our juices going. We are so ready to vacation.

Myrna

I watched so many videos leading up to our cruise to get me pumped up. I started having dreams about cruising every night! Haha, you will have a BLAST!!

That was so fun! Thank you for sharing. My hubby and I are thinking about getting a GoPro for our Regal Princess cruise this summer. Would you recommend it? It seems to give a unique perspective.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I would highly recommend it! Solely for its unmatched versatility! It can go anywhere and is small enough to not feel like a burden to pack around and never gets in the way of your fun. Plus, when the vacation's over you can come home and relive it over and over with the great video you'll have :D

I would highly recommend it! Solely for its unmatched versatility! It can go anywhere and is small enough to not feel like a burden to pack around and never gets in the way of your fun. Plus, when the vacation's over you can come home and relive it over and over with the great video you'll have :D

Which Hero were you using? Black 3? btw, where in Utah are you? My wife is from St George, and we are currently in American Fork!

Which Hero were you using? Black 3? btw, where in Utah are you? My wife is from St George, and we are currently in American Fork!

Haha, no way! We are in Pleasant Grove! What a small world. Yes, it was the Hero3 Black Edition.

Haha, no way! We are in Pleasant Grove! What a small world. Yes, it was the Hero3 Black Edition.

We did so many of the same things as you guys. We were on the 2-16 sailing. Here is a link to my pictures. I am holding out for the Hero 4 in the fall. I want 240 fps ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/118857663@N04/sets/72157641591355175/page1/

Not as fun as your video ;)

We did so many of the same things as you guys. We were on the 2-16 sailing. Here is a link to my pictures. I am holding out for the Hero 4 in the fall. I want 240 fps ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/118857663@N04/sets/72157641591355175/page1/

Not as fun as your video ;)

Wow, those are some incredible pictures! We had like identical vacations. We were on the same sailing too! I see you met "Santa" :P I'm waiting until the 4 to upgrade myself. I want the 4k!

Awesome job on the video! Sailing April 6th and cannot wait!

Looks like you had a great time!

Thanks for sharing, hope you don't mind if I take it to my roll call for them to see!

We had a blast! Thank you. And it would be totally awesome if you shared it with your roll call. Have so much fun! :)

Awesome fun video ;)

Thanks for sharing, we lived the royal so brought back great memories :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Oy, excuse the auto correct ;)

Great video thanks for sharing. I have to seriously look at getting a GoPro!

I'm so glad Julia. That's exactly what I hoped it would do!

You won't regret it @homeinboca, but be warned... it's addicting! ;)

I watched so many videos leading up to our cruise to get me pumped up. I started having dreams about cruising every night! Haha, you will have a BLAST!!

I'm having a terrible time sleeping too. So done with the short winter days and ready for the beautiful sights as captured in the video. Maybe tonight I'll get some rest since I packed today.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

My wife and I just returned from this magical vacation. It was our first time leaving our kids at home. Thought some here would enjoy seeing our experience and maybe reliving their own in the process. Enjoy!

THAT was a very impressive video!

Very well shot!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Thinking of getting the GoPro 3+ for our Royal Princess cruise later this year.

How easy (or difficult) was it to edit that entire video together....and add the music in the background?

Thanks again!

THAT was a very impressive video!

Very well shot!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Thinking of getting the GoPro 3+ for our Royal Princess cruise later this year.

How easy (or difficult) was it to edit that entire video together....and add the music in the background?

Thanks again!

Thank you so much for the compliment! I do a lot of video editing, so for me this one was fairly simple and straight forward. Just involved picking a few fun moments from the 400+ video clips I came home with, and then stringing them together over top of a fun song. The hardest part is also the most fun part, and that's going through all the footage you shoot to find your favorite moments. But in doing that you get to relive your cruise all over again! It took me a couple of nights to put this one together. One night going through the footage and another putting it together in the order I liked and matching the cuts to the beat of the music. But like I said, I do similar videos all the time. When I started out, the same video would have taken longer I'm sure. But when you've got that finished video to show friends and watch in the years to come, the effort is totally worth it! :D

Loved your video, looking forward to our cruise aboard the Royal.

Thank you! I don't have to tell you you're going to love it!

That was an entertaining video! Thanks for sharing :) You two obviously had lots of fun!:)

We most certainly did :D

Loved the video and both of you! You looked like you were enjoying every minute. Going to check out GoPro for sure!! Thanks for sharing.

Can't wait to get back on the Royal next April.

Cheers, Denise