Getting from Fort Lauderdale to cruise port

sue7045

Can any one tell me what is the easiest way and the approximate cost of getting from Fort Lauderdale airport to the cruise port. I know MSC has a transfer for $30 per person each way?

My daughter & son-in-law took a private car service for $69 / picked them up at their hotel in Hollywood and delivered them to their ship at POM - I can give you the name of the company if you want. ( that was two weeks ago - they were pleased with the service )

There will be plenty of Cabs/Vans lined up.Depending upon day and time it is about 10 minutes from the airport to port. Not sure of cost as prices do change, but it is less then 10 miles. Plenty of cabs at port for return to airport too.Enjoy your cruise

I apologize - I thought you wanted Port of Miami from Fort Lauderdale. A cab will be much cheaper than transfers from airport to Port Everglades - they are quite close. Sorry I misunderstood OP.

If you are going to the Port of Miami from Ft Lauderdale Airport they are 25 miles apart. Limos will cost more then 30$ so MSC transportation might not be a bad idea. I have used cruise line transpo several times out of different areas .Sometimes you will get private Van and other times you will be traveling with a bus load and will have to wait for a full bus.

We have a reservation from Fort Lauderdale to the Miami port with ExpressShuttleMiami.com. 305-282-4626 They are charging us $40 round trip per person with a $5.00 fee for fees, tolls and taxes. Total round trip is $85.