Corkage fee

Being diamond + the loyalty ambassador has a bottle of wine sent to our stateroom is there a corkage fee to consume the wine in the dining room????

Not supposed to be anymore.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=336&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=5442

Thanks Bob,

The rules do not address wine received as a gift from the loyalty ambassador, only "If" purchased or gifted through the Gift & Gear selection.

We just head to the dining room w/ a full glass in hand.

Edited by SharkByte

All D + get a bottle of wine.

However if you go to your cruise preferences under your profile you have the choice of selecting the wine you receive and whether you want it delivered to the cabin or dining room. If you have not sailed yet I suggest you change your preferences online if you want it delivered to the dining room, or if you are close to sailing call the C&A number and they will let them know. We have ours delivered to dining room with no problems.

If you are going to consume in dining room saves carrying it around;)

Just FYI I have the selection for the welcome back set to wine for the stateroom;)

Edited by Spurschick
Correction

Thanks Bob,

The rules do not address wine received as a gift from the loyalty ambassador, only "If" purchased or gifted through the Gift & Gear selection.

We just head to the dining room w/ a full glass in hand.

The gift from the Loyalty Ambassador IS gifted through the Gift & Gear selection, where else would they be obtaining it?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

On the Freedom of the Seas we brought a bottle to dinner each night and were never charged. We asked our waiter the first night and he said something about officially if it's something on their menu but you bring your own they're supposed to charge or something but then he said "don't worry I'll take care of you" and never charged us. Most of the time though we opened it ourselves before heading to the dining room.

The gift from the Loyalty Ambassador IS gifted through the Gift & Gear selection, where else would they be obtaining it?

Simply saying the rules online regarding corkage fees do not address gifts received from the Ambassador. Seemingly why the OP was asking. Not flaming anyone as you have choose to do...

I was gifted a bottle from the sommelier, He opened the cabinet and handed it to me. (although I'm sure he did some sort of accounting for it later)

Edited by SharkByte