Sewerage smell

I am booked on Sea Princess. However a little concerned by reviews stating sewerage smell.

I quote from one Sea Princess review below...

"the ship smelled. You could smell sewerage in the corridors, on the deck, in the theatre and sometimes in the assembly areas such as the dining rooms."

Any recent cruisers like to comment?

I am booked on Sea Princess. However a little concerned by reviews stating sewerage smell.

I quote from one Sea Princess review below...

"the ship smelled. You could smell sewerage in the corridors, on the deck, in the theatre and sometimes in the assembly areas such as the dining rooms."

Any recent cruisers like to comment?

we have been on the Sea Princess and everything was fine and that smell could be on any ship, if you have a problem see the purser and they will fix it

We just did 11 nights from 16 Feb on Sea Princess to Fiji - no smell anywhere. Our detailed review has been submitted - waiting posting.

I look forward to your review too...thanks.

I will also be on the same cruise (first ever) and hope we don't encounter any foul smells. Looking forward to reading Brian and Gail's review.

I'm on the Sea Princess June 1st cruise...is that the one your on?

No strange smells on sea princess jan 2014 , take your can of glen20 and spray it everywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

:) I take the Aussie made & owned eucoclean in a little spray bottle you get from the toiletry packs. Does everything. Carpets, sheets, toilet seat, shower basin, surfaces ;) not sure if it helped but we had the noro virus outbreak, and we were as right as rain!