FOS pullman or sofabed for teens

I am looking at E1 or JS on FOS. Because we are a party of 6, we will have too book 2 staterooms. I have 3 teens (2 who are 6' tall) Is the pullman even an option? Will the pullout sofa fit 2 people? Are there any other options for a family of 5 that dont cost $10K? TY...

I am looking at E1 or JS on FOS. Because we are a party of 6, we will have too book 2 staterooms. I have 3 teens (2 who are 6' tall) Is the pullman even an option? Will the pullout sofa fit 2 people? Are there any other options for a family of 5 that dont cost $10K? TY...

Would recommend pullman over sofa sleeper - more comfortable and they don't take up as much room in the cabin. Some cabins have a full size sofa sleeper, but a lot have a "love seat" size - you need to check what is in the specific cabin that you are looking at. The pullmans come down from the ceiling/wall and are like single beds - think bunk bed.

My son was over 6 foot and 230 pounds - just a big kid - playing football at the time, etc. He did fine in the pullman. He said it was very comfortable..

This topic has been discussed many times and the general concensus is that the pullmans are more comfortable and take up less space when open. Many have mentioned larg(er) people who have slept very comfortably on the pullman beds. Have a great cruise!:)