Anyone on Celebrity Millennium February 1, 2015 Cruise?

seacruiserla

Chris--

Have a great time on your first cruise before we will meet up on our cruise. There will be at least eight of "us" (including you two) on this cruise. In addition to Doug and his friend Jerry, Doug has two other friends who will be on this cruise. As time get closer, we will hopefully plan to get together and meet each other on the ship. In the mean time, let's keep in touch about shore excursion interests and plan.

--Terry

It is now less than four months to cruise time :) Can't wait. Just wondering if you guys have looked into excursions yet.

Michael and I have joined some others (from the "other" roll call board) on two excursions in Hanoi (Halong Bay half day and Yen Duc village half day) and decided not to take the long trek to Hanoi City itself. We are also interested in doing the overnight in Bangkok through Celebrity to ensure that we can get back to the ship the next day. We have not decided on other excursions yet.

Let us know as your excursions plans get firmed up. Looking forward to the trip and meeting you guys in person.

--Terry

Hi Terry,

I was thinking we would do the Celebrity Bangkok overnight on your own tour. Ed, one of the guys on our cruise, is currently in Bangkok. He is telling us that the Celebrity overnight tour might be a better option. I have to discuss this with the four of us when he gets back.

We are also doing the Hoi An on our own, as well as the Ho Chi Minh City on our own. Not sure about Hanoi.

Greg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two months until the cruise leaves! Great cruise. Can't wait. We booked the Bangkok Overnight tour through Celebrity. We were going to do it on our own, but there is not enough time to see much. This tour sold out weeks in advance of our cruise ten months ago, so we booked early rather than be sorry.

Greg

Two months until the cruise leaves! Great cruise. Can't wait. We booked the Bangkok Overnight tour through Celebrity. We were going to do it on our own, but there is not enough time to see much. This tour sold out weeks in advance of our cruise ten months ago, so we booked early rather than be sorry.

Greg

Greg--

Michael and I have also booked the Bangkok Overnight tour over the Thanksgiving weekend. Great to know that we will be on the same tour. We are booked for the 8 am departure. Will you guys be in the same group?

--Terry

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys

My partner and I are on this cruise too, we are boarding in Singapore on 18th January and doing a B2B until 15th Feb, leaving the ship in Hong Kong, we can't wait!!!

See you on board!

Chris and John

Hi, Chris & John--

We can't believe that the cruise is coming up soon. Just want to see if you guys want to exchange stateroom numbers so that we can connect on board the ship next February. If you want to do so away from this public forum, you can email me at: terrygock@gmail.com

--Terry & Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, Chris and John, Terry and Michael, Greg,

My husband David and I are on B2B starting Jan18th thru Feb 15th. Have planned a few private tours and will be doing Bangkok on our own with private transfer and staying at the Eastin Sathorn for easy access to skytrain and touring. Wondering if anyone has planned a cruise on Halong Bay. It would be great to hire a private Junk for the day with a group. Anyway nice to know there are friends on the ship and look forward to meeting everyone. Email private

josephverlezza@ceoexpress.com

Looking forward

Joseph

Hi guys, Chris and John, Terry and Michael, Greg,

My husband David and I are on B2B starting Jan18th thru Feb 15th. Have planned a few private tours and will be doing Bangkok on our own with private transfer and staying at the Eastin Sathorn for easy access to skytrain and touring. Wondering if anyone has planned a cruise on Halong Bay. It would be great to hire a private Junk for the day with a group. Anyway nice to know there are friends on the ship and look forward to meeting everyone. Email private

josephverlezza@ceoexpress.com

Looking forward

Joseph

Hi, Joseph--

Great to know that you and David will be on the same cruise. I have sent you an email. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

--Terry

Hi Guys

Less than a week to go now:)

can't wait

Have a great trip and a great time on Leg 1 of your B2B. Looking forward to meeting you guys on Leg 2 since we are not doing B2B. Please contact me at terrygock@gmail.com and I will give you our stateroom number so that we can connect on the ship.

--Terry