Allure or Oasis

Nana57

Good question.

My Caribbean search on the RC website only brought up Allure. Where does Oasis sail from?

Allure and oasis both sail from Fort Lauderdale port Everglades. Allure leaves on Sunday and oasis leaves on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I been on both but seemed to enjoy the Oasis slighty more. only very few minor differences. Oasis has hairspray and Allure has Chicago, there is a few difference with the restraunts. Nothing though to make you change your mind about. Plus I like leaving and coming back on a Saturday compared to Sunday

Want to book a B2B to the Caribbean on either ship. Which do you prefer and why?

First,

I've only been on Alure (twice) Trev brought up the entertainment, if that is more important than ports, I've heard of people doing Oasis, having a one day stay at FLL and going on Allure the next day. The bad thing about that is it would be the exact same ports. Right now, I would suggest Allure as it will eventually be moving to Europe.

I know this might sound silly, but that might seal the deal for my husband. We've sailed with him several times on Mariner, and really enjoyed him.

You should check out the "Current Captains" thread to get an idea of his schedule:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1441813

Start at the end of the thread and work back to see the latest listing.

You could do the Oasis Saturday-Saturday, get a hotel room for the night, then jump on the Allure for Sunday-Sunday!

Pro: get to see both ships (the ships are almost the same, but the shows are different).

Con: Would have to pack after week one and you would do the same itinerary two weeks in a row.

You should check out the "Current Captains" thread to get an idea of his schedule:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1441813

Start at the end of the thread and work back to see the latest listing.

If you don't mind visiting the same ports again, you could book the Oasis the first week, spend a day in Ft Lauderdale, then sail the Allure the second week. You will repeat the itinerary, but have all new entertainment options for the second week and a day to hang out in Ft Lauderdale.