Explorer -Bermuda opinions

I will be on explorer visiting bermuda and eastern Caribbean. We've gone before but this time want to combine excursions. We want to go back to horseshoe bay beach as well as do jet skis which is located directly in the dockyard. We are in port from 8-4, with all aboard at 3:30. We can do jet skis from 9-10:45 and then go to horseshoe or do horseshoe first thing then jet skis from 12:45 -2:30.

Would you do the beach early morning and leave at noon? Or do the beach from 11:30 to 2pm? I am suspecting that I may have to use a taxi with trying to do so much in a short period of time, without waiting for the bus queues.

By the way I have tried the ports of call but find that this board is much more responsive.

Jet ski is closer to port so maybe doing that is better to do in afternoon because when you are done you can walk to ship and not have to worry about traffic back from beach. Also I love beaches before noon they tend not to be as crowded.

Good luck and have fun. I have been wanting to do this itinerary, but just doesn't work for us time wise.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I agree with PP. Take a taxi to/from Horseshoe Bay Beach; you'll get there before it gets crowded and leave as it is getting crowded.

Do the jetski tour in the PM, and when your tour is done, your cruises ship will be right there. No problem making it back to it.

When is your cruise?

SBtS