Royals responce time for email questions

ewt715

I've sent 3 at different times. For each I got an automated response that they got my email and would respond.

I NEVER received a direct response after that automated one to any of the 3:(

Same experience here. I emailed RCCL twice in the past. Both times got an automated reply but never got any other response after that. It has been a year :)

So why not ask your questions in this forum?

Having received no reply from RCCL I'll take your suggestion and post it here. Prior to a Nov. 2013 IOS Eastern Caribbean cruise I researched excursions. My DW and I found a RC sponsored tour on St Maarten that included a tour of a perfume factory on the French side. We did not do that on the tour; back on ship the Excursions desk personnel denied such a tour ever existed and RCCL has failed to reply to my questions I submitted in Dec 2013.

So has anyone ever heard of such a tour on St Maarten? It is no longer listed on RC web site. My research shows a perfume factory on the French side does give tours.

Having received no reply from RCCL I'll take your suggestion and post it here. Prior to a Nov. 2013 IOS Eastern Caribbean cruise I researched excursions. My DW and I found a RC sponsored tour on St Maarten that included a tour of a perfume factory on the French side. We did not do that on the tour; back on ship the Excursions desk personnel denied such a tour ever existed and RCCL has failed to reply to my questions I submitted in Dec 2013.

So has anyone ever heard of such a tour on St Maarten? It is no longer listed on RC web site. My research shows a perfume factory on the French side does give tours.

Looks like it was a tour called "Made In Paradise" and was offered on both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. Now that the search is back, if you search on "perfume factory" in the St Martin forum, you will get lots of hits on it but they do date back to 2013 and earlier.

Not sure if search results hold in the links but here is what I found.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=48819205

Booked a cruise 2 weeks ago and I have called 3 times and was on hold over45 mins, sent 2 emails and have had no response. The deposit taken was incorrect. Seriously thinking about canceling and booking with a different cruise line although not sure how I could do this if no one answers the phone or emails. Sounds like this is the normal way RC does business. Not impressed. But I do love this message board. You are all soooo helpful.

Oddly, before my cruise last January, I emailed RCI regarding the drink packages and spa services, and within a couple of days I got a response. I emailed them back with a few more questions regarding the entertainment onboard thinking I'll get a response quickly. Nothing until about two weeks AFTER my cruise saying "Sorry for the delay, I see you already had your cruise and hope you had a wonderful time!"