Triumph passengers asking for

deborahjo

Funny how some passengers on that ship said it was an inconvenience, but not as bad as the media portrayed it while the other greedy $%^'s (read...folks) feel that money will make their little issues all better.

C'mon, let's get "loser pays" lawsuits in this country once and for all!

its DIGUSTING!! $5000 is really going to make your problems go away? come on!!! I would love to meet these people and lawyers and give them a piece of my mind. If I could sue my former employer for all the trauma and stress they put me through...id be a freaking billionaire!!

its DIGUSTING!! $5000 is really going to make your problems go away? come on!!! I would love to meet these people and lawyers and give them a piece of my mind. If I could sue my former employer for all the trauma and stress they put me through...id be a freaking billionaire!!

LOL if we could sue our former bosses LOL - i have a list I want to sue then! LOL

but good luck to these greedy people on the 5 grand..hopefully a judge will say no..but then again we did give a multi million dollar award for spilling hot coffee (think 2.9 )

Unfortunately this is the mentality of alot of people in the USA. They don't want to work and think that the world owes them for everything. It all started back when the person sued McDonald's because her coffee spilled on her and she sued saying that there was no warning label on the cup saying that it was hot. Has gone downhill ever since with lawyers now knowing that they can settle out of court most times and get 1/3 of whatever they "get for their client". Disgusting if you ask me. There are only a few in this suit. I wonder how many in the next one and why didn't these people all go in together? Or do these people have different ailments than the next group? Hope they don't get a dime.

LOL if we could sue our former bosses LOL - i have a list I want to sue then! LOL

but good luck to these greedy people on the 5 grand..hopefully a judge will say no..but then again we did give a multi million dollar award for spilling hot coffee (think 2.9 )

here's the latest from my home town...."Rockford Man Sues Kraft After Eating an “Emotionally Distressful” Box of Macaroni & Cheese"

couldn't believe it. lmao. you think you see and read it all and more pops up

This is ridiculous....... Freaking ambulance chasers

One of the Plaintiffs is complaining she got a UTI from the cruise:rolleyes:

You can buy a lot of cranberry juice for $5000 a month:eek:

I'm sure I'd be pretty pissed off too if I was stuck in that **** hole for a few days.

HOWEVER

Carnival made every attempt to right the situation, nobody died, and they did offer compensation.

That being said...

I can't believe that this has even gotten this far in court. Carnival will probably settle out of court for a small, undisclosed amount, of which the lawyers will keep 40-60% of.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app