Online check in doesn't work

sollan

Have tried to do the online check in. Logged in, started my checkin, halfway through first part realized that I had used IE and that the checkin windows where messed up. Had to abort and log out.

New login with Chrome, new data, wanted to check my birth date as it doesn't show, tried the edit button and as I still couldn't see it was the right date, filled in date of birth, save, the system says that 21 isn't a valid date(!?), had to abort.

Start over again,got halfway with DH registration and had to get his CC number as it doesn't automaticlly shows up dispite that it is registrated and shows on the reservation...

Aborted the registration, got a very strange message, had to close down completly.

New log in just to meet a message that tells me I can't do anything for 20 min. Okey.... Logged out and waited for 2 hours.

Now when I login I can just see a white window, absolutely nothing there! Arrrghhh!

I HAVE done this before without any of this problems.

Have tried to do the online check in. Logged in, started my checkin, halfway through first part realized that I had used IE and that the checkin windows where messed up. Had to abort and log out.

New login with Chrome, new data, wanted to check my birth date as it doesn't show, tried the edit button and as I still couldn't see it was the right date, filled in date of birth, save, the system says that 21 isn't a valid date(!?), had to abort.

Start over again,got halfway with DH registration and had to get his CC number as it doesn't automaticlly shows up dispite that it is registrated and shows on the reservation...

Aborted the registration, got a very strange message, had to close down completly.

New log in just to meet a message that tells me I can't do anything for 20 min. Okey.... Logged out and waited for 2 hours.

Now when I login I can just see a white window, absolutely nothing there! Arrrghhh!

I HAVE done this before without any of this problems.

This happens a lot with celebrity's website...I don't know what they are doing! I booked a Princess cruise yesterday and was amazed at how efficient their website was.

I have had that problem with the birthdate and many times with the check in. One of the confusing parts is what one to use when checking in. The logical one is manage my cruise, but it isn't.

Most times I end up having to call Celebrity and they will help. They are also the one that needs to fix the birthdate issue.

Hope that helps.

🌅🚢🇺🇸

It seems that Celebrity are having trouble with "my Celebrity". It now says they are doing maintance on the site. So I can't acess the reservation. They also informs me that my loyalty number is wrong...? (maybe they are using someone elses...)

Finally I found a way in (not through "my celebrity") and I THINK I have made the check in. At least a-l-m-o-s-t, there are things missing still...

It's exiting (but not good for your blood pressure) to use Celebritys website!