new to diamond status

Thank you for the quick and clear answer. But that makes me ask one other question. Can folks below diamond status request disembarkation for around the same time as Diamond? (for the meeting up in the terminal option)

Erika

You always have the option of walking off with your luggage. You can all leave the ship together before regular debarkation starts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was the very last RCCL cruise, the Navigator. Could be I am mistaking the DL for a Diamond event. In either case, I just think its strange that if you achieve a certain status that all benefits are not available to you.

As of 2/9/14 Navigator had a Diamond Lounge (club). It has all the same things as the CL (but a much better view).

Agree...my kids inherited my status and they get their own cabin.

Correct

Kids get same status as parents until they turn 18. Once 18 they keep the status they are at eg if you are Diamond they will be diamond, however their number of points reverts to the number of points they have achieved on their own, so they can not progress to the next level until they earn the points themselves.

The only exception is pinnacle, that can not be inherited.

It was the very last RCCL cruise, the Navigator. Could be I am mistaking the DL for a Diamond event. In either case, I just think its strange that if you achieve a certain status that all benefits are not available to you.

You would have to go back in the archives to the whole D's getting thrown out of the Concierge Lounge and Royal starting the Diamond Event to appease people.

Majesty, Jewel, Voyager, Adventure, and Explorer.

Hey,

Curious about Adventure - do you think they'll get a Diamond Lounge when refurbished? Would be nice. Just turned Diamond on our cruise last week (Jewel). So glad to hear about the specialty coffees. Will have to re-train hubby now!! And also glad to hear that taking a glass of vino out of lounge is ok.

Thanks for the info.

NJ :)

Hey,

Curious about Adventure - do you think they'll get a Diamond Lounge when refurbished? Would be nice. Just turned Diamond on our cruise last week (Jewel). So glad to hear about the specialty coffees. Will have to re-train hubby now!! And also glad to hear that taking a glass of vino out of lounge is ok.

Thanks for the info.

NJ :)

I believe all the ships except Majesty will ultimately get a DL. I just don't know if Adventure will get it this dry dock or the next.

Related question. I just printed my Setsail pass for my upcoming June cruise. In the past, my status has been indicated on the pass. For this cruise, there is no reference to status.

Honestly, the only thing I think it could affect is priority boarding which really isn't an issue for me.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Related question. I just printed my Setsail pass for my upcoming June cruise. In the past, my status has been indicated on the pass. For this cruise, there is no reference to status.

Honestly, the only thing I think it could affect is priority boarding which really isn't an issue for me.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I just looked at ours for a cruise coming very soon, and the C&A level is showing exactly as it has for several years now.

I just looked at ours for a cruise coming very soon, and the C&A level is showing exactly as it has for several years now.

Thanks! I'll look into it. Priority boarding isn't an issue but I want to be sure that any on board benefits are extended.

I just went and looked at my Set Sail Pass and there is a green E on it. Does that reference Emerald status or something else? I am currently Emerald, will graduate to Diamond after my May cruise!

I just went and looked at my Set Sail Pass and there is a green E on it. Does that reference Emerald status or something else? I am currently Emerald, will graduate to Diamond after my May cruise!

Yes, that green "E" means Emerald.